ch 7

Jisoo's POV
it has been 1 month since I have been receiving letters, chocolates and many other expensive items I sometimes think about who can be my secret admirer? Do I know him ? But I feel like I am being cared of too much and its sometimes too creepy to be exact. Anyways I am getting late for college so let's go .
I went to my bench and sat beside taehyung he is a nice guy but is so introvert like he's popular for his looks but doesn't give a damn about it . Our teacher came and introduced us to a cute guy his name is Suho . He sat down beside me and taehyung.
Suho : hello nice to meet you I'm suho I hope we get along well.
Jisoo: oh hi !
Suho : if you don't mind can we be friends? And hang out later?
Jisoo: Yah sure why not I will be glad .

( Time skips to the last period)
The guy suho is not an introvert like taehyung so we gossiped a lot today he's a nice guy I guess I can trust him .( little did they know that someone was burning in jealously)
I was going through the corridor when I saw lisa and jungkook holding hands and walking towards their home I guess they are happy now .
Jisoo: hey lisa!
Lisa: unnie Hello !
Jungkook: hello sooya!
Jisoo: I guess you guys are happy now congratulations to both of you finally you are together finally my lili got someone.
(Jungkook blushes )

Lisa: eonnie can we two hangout tomorrow? By the way have you found someone till now?
Jisoo: actually I am going with Suho tomorrow so I guess not tomorrow.
Lisa: wow unnie you got someone I'm happy
Jisoo: shut up we are just friends nothing more ok bye .
I went home and found a box on the entrance of my house I opened the box and got shocked.

There was a dead bird covered in blood with a note it was written
Try to date him and you will face the consequences jisoo ssi