The Date: Part 2

...it crashes into us. I black out. Our car flips over the bridge we're on and goes into the water. I'm still blacked out but Tuck isn't. "Kayla. Kayla!" He says trying to wake me up. I don't though. He's crying and panicking He realizes that no one is coming to help us. That car hit us and left. There was no one around to help us. We were trapped. The water is flooding in the car and our phones aren't working. I start waking up.

"I- what? What happened?" I say.

"Hey Kayla! It's okay. We're going to be fine." Tuck reassures me.

"But what if- what if no one comes to help us?" I ask as I'm shaking. I think I have a concussion and I can't move my legs. I can feel them though. They're trapped. I can't get out.

"It's okay, they will." He says.

"Tuck, the water's coming into the car. It's coming in fast! I'm trapped! Oh no, that's not good." I say. I'm having a panic attack now and he can tell. I swear if he doesn't ask me to be his girlfriend after this.

"Hey. Hey, Kayla. It's going to be okay. I know it. The water is flowing in but I know that we can get out before too much gets in." Why does he always think everything is going to be okay? I can't do that. "I'm going to get out and get some help. Stay above the water and I'll get some help and be back in a few minutes, okay? There is a fire station right around the corner. It'll be okay." He says.

"Okay. I'll- I'll say here." He leaves the car to get some help.

Tuck's Point of  View:
I get out of the car and I start to run towards the fire station. Kayla needs help. I don't think she realizes it, but she's bleeding. A lot. From her mouth, from her nose, from her ears, and from a bunch of other places. That's not good. I didn't tell her because I didn't want her to get scared. I'm almost to the fire station. I can see it. "Help! Help us! Firefighters!" I reach the fire station and go inside. "Help! Another car hit our car! They hit us and left and now I don't know what to do! My friend is stuck in the c-'' He gets cut off by the firefighter.

"Kid! Slow down. Tell me what happened." She says.

"I can't slow down! She's trapped in the car and the water is going in! Help her!" Tucks yells.

"Okay. Get in the aid car." She tells him. The team gets in the fire truck and he sits in the aid car riding with her and another firefighter.

"I think she has a concussion. Her legs are trapped in the car. We couldn't call the cops or our parents because our phones weren't working. The driver in the other car hit us off of the bridge. I don't want her to die. I've had a crush on her for years." He says crying.

Kayla's Point of View:
I'm starting to go under the water when I hear the sirens. I can't stay above for much longer. I hear the doors of the fire truck shut. I hear the firefighters and Tuck call my name. I mumble things. I think I'm dying.

Ooooo what's going to happen? I think I'll write "The Date: Part 3" after this so you won't have to wait that long for it❤️