Let's go!

I woke up and heard the shower running and the bathroom door was cracked. I smiled and went in the bathroom and did my business before joining Juice in the shower. He smiled and started washing my hair, massaging my head while doing it. I smiled and began washing his body. After we finished up, we got dressed and headed to the kitchen. Upon walking in the kitchen, I saw Harper turned around getting plates down with the kitchen full of food. I walked up behind her and smacked her on the butt. She jumped about 10 foot high and we busted out laughing after she saw it was me. "Thanks for making breakfast bae! I appreciate ya!" I side hugged her, "awww it's no problem boo. I hope ya like everything." I smiled - she's too sweet, "I have no doubt everybody will love what you made." She smiled and said her thanks. Halfsack came out a couple minutes later. Ella and Happy rolled in about 15 mins later. "Harper, we're gonna go out to California for a while. Did you wanna stay here and take care of the farm or do you wanna come with us and we can hire somebody else?" I guess Ella was just gonna clear the air - damn. Harper looked shocked to say the least, "um can I think about it and I'll give you an answer tonight?" I smiled, she's just too cute! "Of course, Harper. It's a big decision, please don't feel pressured. Do what you think is best for you! If anybody is hassling you about it let me know. We will love and support you either way!" I hope what I said put her mind a little more at ease to know we weren't trying to force her to go. "Anyway, I'm hungry. I've been working up an appetite," says Ella. She said it with her lazy ass smirk and I couldn't help but let out a laugh. I looked at everybody and raised my eyebrows to which all nodded. So food it is, finally. I love Harper's gravy and biscuits!

Me and Ella went to pick at the barns while Harper was busy cleaning up. We got there only to find out they were already clean. "Wanna smoke," I asked Ella. We made eye contact, "bitch when do I not?" I rolled us 3 blunts and we tacked up our horses of choice, I took Loki and she took Ash. I grabbed the blunts and we headed to the waterfall - AKA the smoke spot. I mean we smoke wherever we want but the waterfall is just our spot. I sparked one up and we just sat and listened to the water for a bit. "Wanna swim?" Of course I was in so I nodded and started stripping. I jumped in first! Ella swam in between my legs and we made out for a little bit just re-exploring each other as it's been a while since we've done anything. She started teasing me with her fingers and I moaned into her mouth. God I've missed this. Juice is good but Ella is better. She made me climax and then we started playing with the water and splashing each other. We got out a little bit later. I sparked the next one and Ella had started to get dressed when I turned around. "Nuh uh uhhhh" I said. Ella stopped and smirked at me so I laid out my towel from the saddle bag. She laid down on it as if she read my mind. I passed her the blunt and started kissing down from her stomach to her thighs and finally where she wanted me. I ate her out and fingered her until she came. After she finished, she passed me the blunt and we got dressed and started back towards the house. "I think we should share our men," Ella stated. I nodded thinking it over. "We should talk to them tonight" I said, agreeing with her. We proceeded to race back to the barn, instead of going straight back to the house. After we got there, we untacked them and walked them to the pasture. It was only about 3 so we headed to the house and got some snacks. We came out of the kitchen to find our men and HalfSack watching a car show in the living room. "Quick question, do y'all smoke?" I asked. To be honest we definitely should've asked this sooner, buttttt it is what it is. Without hesitation everybody in the room said yes simultaneously. "Hell yeah" we said in unison as I sparked another blunt. We passed it around a few times but we eventually put it out and moved onto a bong. Harper joined us about 30 minutes after Ella and I joined the boys. "Without me?!" She asked feigning hurt. Me and Ella giggled before she came and sat down with us, partaking. Today is such a good day!