Race games are good-until they're better

~This gets PG so you've been warned... enjoy!~

As Ella and I bolted, I hopped off her back but we didn't split up-not yet anyways. We ran and I gave her the point of where I'm going and she told me hers. I kept going North, and she diverted West. After a while of running I could see the neon flag that we had tied to the latter of the deer blind. I grabbed the flag and ran into the blind and locked my self in. I took a breath and grabbed a water out of the stash for drinks and snacks for when we're hunting. I sat there just calming myself when I heard something outside. It had to be one of them. I got ready to run. I stayed quiet until I heard talking. It was coming from the opposite way the door was. And then the voice kept getting further and further away. I opened the door and put the neon back around the ladder. I bolted, like the flash I took off. It's so exhilarating. I was just running so freely I don't even think anybody's behind me but I love the thrill of it! All of a sudden all I felt was shock as I got hit from my right side by something but I'm not the one who hit the ground. I squealed and tried to take off before they could grab me but they grabbed me and then I heard Happy's voice. "You're not going anywhere little girl". I went to crawl out of his hold but his grip was too tight. I squealed again as he swung me over his shoulder. I hit his back and butt until he gave me a hard smack on my butt, specifically the right cheek. After about 15 minutes of walking, I heard Ella and Juice and saw they were in the same predicament as me and Happy. As we walked closer, I started yelling to Ella about how this isn't fair and both the guys just started going in on how it very much so is fair. Happy and Juice traded bodies. So now I was with Juice and Ella was with Happy. We both started suckering up to our men and neither one was buying into it. As Ella started giving Hap directions to her room, I started giving directions to my room. After we got to my master bedroom, he walked and dropped me on the bed. He walked back to the door and shut and locked it. It's time! As I started to undress, he came up behind me and smacked my ass so hard I yelped. In a good way. "You've been such a bad girl. You ran away from daddy. And you didn't tell him about you and Ella. That means you're in trouble little girl." I was soaked in a certain place just by his words as I nodded. "I want you naked and standing next to the bed right now." I immediately set to work on doing just that. I turned around to find him right there in front of me. He's so close I'm surprised I couldn't feel his presence when he was behind me. "Good girl." I smiled and he smiled at me so sweetly that I was NOT expecting his next words. "Now be a good little slut for daddy and get on your knees," I immediately dropped to the floor and started stroking him as I made eye contact with him.  I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip before taking him all. He dropped his head back with a sigh and I took pride in having the ability to get that kind of reaction out of him. He stayed like that for a minute before he pulled away from me and told me "get up and bend over that bed, NOW." I did as I was told, "yes, daddy." He smiled at that - I could see him over my shoulder. He walked up behind me and smacked my left cheek really hard and I couldn't help but moan out as the pleasure intensity hit me like a brick. "You're being such a good girl. Maybe daddy won't give you a punishment tonight. How does that sound, baby girl?" I moaned hearing his words. "What are the punishments?" I asked as lightly as I could. I love pain if you can't tell. I'm a kinky lil bitch. That's part of why me and Ella are such close friends. He tsked me and smacked my right cheek causing me to take a sharp inhale. All of a sudden I felt his fingers where I was craving them. He smacked my clit causing me to nearly cry in pleasure. He then - without warning - pushed himself into me. We both exhaled in that feeling. He wrapped my hair around his hand and started pounding me. Then as I was about to release, he pulled out. I whined at the loss of him. "Lay down on the bed. Spread eagle." I did as he told me while getting more excited by the second. He went in my closet and came out with paracord rope, and my special box. He started on my ankles. He started tying me to my bed posts with the paracord. After he finished the last knot, he opened my bedside pulling out the toys I had in there as well. I was more shocked he was into this than I was about how he just knew where everything was. I'll ask him later. All of a sudden I had a vibrater shoved in me. I moaned at the feeling. Right as I went to open my mouth, my ball gag was shoved in it. "Lift with your legs when I pat your thigh, okay?" I nodded. I couldn't see what was in his hand but as I lifted, he shoved my cheeks apart and shoved my butt plus in. At least I think it was my butt plug. I moaned immediately and almost came and he yanked the vibrator out. I almost cried I was so built up from getting right there twice already. He slowly started pumping the vibrator in and out, speeding up as he goes. All of a sudden he yanked the vibrator out and before I could protest, he shoved his member in, filling in the space. He started undoing one leg as he pounded in and out of me. Once he got my leg free, he threw it over his shoulder and started ramming into me. I came over and over. He would call me names, but I loved it. Once we finished, he untied the rest of my limbs. I snuggled up to him as I started to fall asleep. He held me and ran his fingers all up and down all over me. I could get used to this.