ATF my a**, bitch!

When we got into the station the "Candy" bitch was staring at me with a smirk. I smirked back and flipped her off, while I continued my walk. I was put in an interrogation room with the ATF bitch. "So, you wanna tell me what happened? ," Stahl asked. I nodded, " well, I was at the diner down town, and Candy was our waitress, our as in me, Juice, Ella, and Happy. Anyway, when we were leaving, I went to the bathroom. When I was leaving, and someone pulled my hair. I elbowed the person, only to find out that it was Candy, and she was threatening me about being with Juice. Anyway, she charged at me after I tried to leave, so I punched her before she punched me." Stahl just shook her head. "And what is your affiliation with the Sons of Anarchy?" Hmmm, they got heat on them. I'll have to talk to Ella. "To be honest, I just met them last night. They're all really nice! Oh! They have some awesome motorcycles, too!" Stahl nodded but looked suspicious. The Sheriff interrupted us to undo my cuffs and said, "hey, I'm Sheriff Unser. We got camera footage and a witness who backed with what Sydney told us. *Stahl nodded with disappointment clear on her face* Do you wanna press charges?" I thought for a minute. Honesty, I could be petty but that shit is beneath me so fuck it. "Nah, but I want her to stay away from me." He nodded, so I walked out to see Candy being put under arrest and Juice standing by the door still looking curious to find out what I had been put under arrest for only to be released 45 minutes later. We walked out and I got on the bike behind Juice and we went back to the clubhouse. When we got to the clubhouse everybody came out and crowded me after I got off the bike. Ella was the first to speak, "what happened?!" "I got arrested for some bull shit that happened down at the diner," I said without thinking. Damn it Syd. I'm so stupid. "AND HOW COME I DIDN'D KNOW ABOUT THIS BULL SHIT THAT HAPPENED AT THE DINER?!?!" asked Juice and Ella at the same time. "Cause I didn't think it was important and I'm sorry but you were a little busy, so yeah," I said answering the 2. The others kind of looked amused. "This calls for a party!" yelled Tig, Jax, and Chibs at the same time. We all headed to our destined locations with me & Juice in his room, Happy & Ella in Happy's room (that's new), and the other guys in their room. Me and Ella got outfits, makeup, & hair essentials. We met in the spare bedroom that Ella had the 1st night here. We both took showers and started to get ready. I did light makeup with a smokey eye and Ella only did a smokey eye with red lipstick. I slipped into my black, acid washed shorts and black lace crop top and paired it with spiked heels, a black bracelet with diamonds, black diamond earrings, and my black 'witch' necklace. Ella was wearing red shorts with gold buttons & a black crop top paired with black heels, red earrings, a black choker, and a red & gold bracelet. We went to the main part of the clubhouse and the boys' jaws dropped. We were walking with our pinkies linked, so we separated and went to our men, smirking at them. I looked at Ella and she looked at me and we shouted," LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" Everybody cheered and Juice whispered in my ear, "you look amazing, babe." I smiled as he put his arms around me. We walked to Happy & Ella and ordered a round of Tequila. We all downed our shots and went to the dance floor. I grinded on Juice, while Ella grinded on Happy. After a while, Ella and Hap went to what I presume to be the bedroom with the way they were looking. About 5 minutes after they left, me and Juice went to his room. We looked at each other hungrily and next thing I know my legs were around his waist, while my back was against the door, and my hands were lost in his hair. We moved to the bed, and he rolled on a condom after we took off our clothes. He started out slow but he soon sped up and we switched positions. Our hips moved in sync. Soon enough he flipped us and he was back on top. Not long after that, we both climaxed and he tied and threw away our condom and we went to sleep.