Our Origin

The next morning, I got up early and made breakfast and coffee. I went to get Ella first. Gemma walked in while I was waking the men up. She hugged me, "I heard a little about what happened, I'm glad you're whole. But we ladies are gonna have a chat later. For now I'll start waking the guys in dorms up." I nodded but didn't say anything other than, "yes ma'am!" After a few minutes all the guys were on their way out and all headed straight for the kitchen, including Gemma. I made French toast, bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs. Everybody came out with a full plate and a cup of coffee. After about 20 minutes, Clay yelled "church - and your butts need to be there," pointing at me and Ella. We both nodded. After getting everybody's plates to the kitchen, we headed to their "church". When we walked in, Ella sat on Happy's lap. I turned to look for an open chair when Tig said, "you can sit right here for ya darlin. It's nice and comfy for ya." He proceeded to then wink at me. I couldn't help but laugh, "Shut up, Tiggy. You know you couldn't handle me if you had me." I winked at him after that. He laughed too but then stood and offered me his seat, to which I accepted. "So we need to tell you about ourselves. If you have any questions, please wait until I'm done talking. Thank you. Ella and I served in the Marines together. We were in Special Forces. Me and Ella are really good at what we do, as you already know. We became best friends during our tours together. We've went to Irag, Iran, Turkey, Syria, and Belgium. We've went more places just not as tours. I went undercover as a nurse for the Taliban while Ella did the info about everything I was seeing and finding out about. We've ended sex slave trafficking for some very powerful people who still have it out for us. We've also made enemies in other ways. We've contacted support and are currently waiting to find out how our location got leaked. We know that the attackers we faced were Russians. They definitely already know our real identities. This means that they're probably going to start looking into you soon seeing as they found y'all at the rodeo. We've requested safe houses in the area, should the worst happen. Currently this is all we know," I said. "Do you think they will try to attack us?" Clay asked. I nodded my head, "They will probably try to get you to turn us over to them and offer you a deal. They might honor a deal but in the past they've always taken out their business partners once they figure out the operation." Ella stated. "So you know who you're dealing with?" Tig asked. "Russian mafia" Ella and I said at the same time. A round of fucks went around the table. "I'm sorry we've dragged you into this. We've already discussed the best options and we think being here is the safest for everybody. We can keep eyes on y'all at all times. We'll be close by if anything happens. So do you want us here or do you want us to leave?," I asked. "You should stay, since you know the enemy better and because we can keep you safe in our ways." stated Juice, to my surprise. I didn't think Juice would want us to stay since he hadn't said a word to me since before we left. Me and Ella nodded at each other. Clay said he's not calling for a lockdown right now but he's warning all other chapters. We also agreed to introduce SOA to our connects and to keep them updated as soon as we have more info. "Church dismissed," Clay said. We walked out and I told Ella we had to speak to Gemma. We went to the office and we both sat on the couch as Gemma eyed us both before she said, "spill". And we did. We told her everything about ourselves including our rough childhoods and how we were both seeing both Happy and Juice. We told her about the imminent threat and how she needed to refrain from kindness unless she knew exactly who it was. And to carry, always. After a while of talking, we mentioned how we needed a house. Gemma told us she'd ask around and for us to be safe too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about lunch time and I've spent the majority of the day trying to convince Clay to give me a job, mechanic or office. "Fucking fine, I'll talk to Gemma about where to put you. If you lied to me and don't know how to work on cars you will never ask me for a job again." I nodded in agreement as his terms are fair. "Alright, I appreciate your consideration in adding me to your team, and I can't wait to start, today!" He fake glared at me until we both started laughing. "Alright kid come on, let's go talk to Gemma." At that I beamed, I'm ready to do something. Lord only knows what Ella is up to. Actually she's probably cleaning, the OCD crazy lady. We got to Gemma's office and walked in to see her up to her neck in paperwork. "Hey Gemma, I got Clay to give me a job. Do you want me in here or in the garage?" I asked. She looked from me to Clay with surprise in her eyes and I just winked at her. She giggled and said, "in here, babygirl! I got so much shit to do and I could use an extra set of hands!" I nodded and with that, Clay left. Slamming the door as he went, me and Gemma looked at each other before bursting out laughing. I was the first to speak, "well show me the ropes lady!" Me and Gemma proceeded to stay and work on the paperwork and answer the phone until 7pm when to my surprise Juice came to get us for dinner. Gemma told us to go ahead and she'd close up. We nodded and headed out. "You still mad at me?" I asked. "Kind of, I just don't understand why you didn't tell me. I thought we were closer than that." "Juice, baby, we'd only known each other for like a week. Plus that's a lot to spring on someone." He nodded and turned and kissed me, I kissed back. We made small talk until we got to the clubhouse to eat dinner that the boys picked up from the diner down the road. After dinner, which was a super yummy patty melt and some fries, Juice asked me to come to bed with him. I nodded but after we rounded the corner I put my arms in the air to signal I wanted to be picked up. He turned and threw me over his shoulder with ease. I bit the bottom of his back and he smacked my ass. I squealed and he chuckled. We made it to his room and he threw me on the bed before turning and locking the door. I grinned up at him and he smiled and grabbed my throat. I smiled even wider! He pulled me to the edge of the bed and pulled off my shirt, telling me to take off my bra before lifting my back telling me to hold myself there before he yanked my shorts and underwear off. He looked up at me, seeing my bra off he smiled and said, "that's my good girl" I grinned up at him as big as my smile could get! I love him so much!