"1, 2, 3!"

🍂
[1,2,3!]

ⁱᵐᵃᵍᵉ ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ: ᵖⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ

❄︎

Early morning of July 5, 2018, the students of a certain elementary school were excited to greet their class adviser a happy birthday. The school guard welcomed the students with a beaming smile and sweet greetings. He's a strict one but soft hearted as well.

Today's a special day for Ms. Rem, she was celebrating her 23rd birthday and she decided not to be absent. She wanted to celebrate it with her dear students and co-teachers. She was also loved by all especially by the parents and school administration. A hardworking and morally upright teacher that they are looking up to! Yes it's her.

Before that day, Grade 4 - Love, her advisory class, decided to surprise their adviser. While waiting for her, the class president asked the whole class to give some suggestions.

"Hey everyone! What shall we do for tomorrow?" Margarette asked with a loud voice.

The whole class started to think about it. Each of them tried to think hard for their teacher.

"Let's sing a song!" Quinn said.

"What about confetti? A colorful one. We can cut some from our art papers here." Carol added while showing her art papers.

"We should give her letters. I'm sure she'll appreciate it!" Reychelle suggested.

"We can do it all! Let's make a simple presentation. The girls will sing her favorite song while the boys will dance with teacher Rem." Jerwin, the class Vice-President recommended.

The whole class was excited upon hearing Jerwin's suggestions. "What song will it be? Who knows Teacher Rem's favorite song?" Reina butted in.

While the class is busy thinking what would possibly be their teacher's favorite song is, Jado raised his hand, saying "Hmmm. I know! I know! I always hear Teacher Rem singing this. Her favorite song is 1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's." She even told me that it's her ringtone."

"Oh that's why I always hear her every morning singing it! She really loves that song if you'll just see her face while singing." Fei remarked.

"We are now settled for the song, but what about the dance? What music are we going to use?" Margarette again asked her classmates.

Since Miguel is known for being a good dancer, he confidently stood up and proposed this. "We can dance her with the song of Ed Sheeran. Let's try his song Photograph!"

"We're now settled. Are there any other suggestions?" Margarette asked.

"We can give her flowers too!" Grace proposed. Grace is also known for being a quiet girl and the whole class was shocked to hear her saying this.