"Library"

Library
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Library· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ᵖᵃⁱⁿᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʸ: ᵏᵉᵛⁱⁿ ᵍʳᵃˢˢ

❄︎

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Silence is screaming in the whole library in a certain school in Manila early in the morning. It is a high-class school where the rich and gifted were in. A school where the facilities are of the same as what international schools are offering abroad. To compensate with it, faculty was carefully selected to develop youth to be ready in facing the world outside the four walls of the room.

The executives picked Aaram R. Montecillo, a poor yet gifted high school student for his outstanding performance in his previous school to become a scholar is at the library doing some research.

He's always alone since the elites doesn't want to be with him. Caste systems do exist in this school and it's allowed by the administration. This is a school where you can get the best possible education but it's also a school where you can feel being discriminated.

All of a sudden, the atmosphere in the library shifted and his vision turned hazy. He's hearing something but can't grasp it fully. He shook his head but haziness persists.

Aaram tried to stand but he fell on the granite floor. He tried to crawl and luckily, a beautiful girl out of nowhere helped him to stand. The girl guided him but she left him without any reason.

"What's happening? Anyone? Somebody! Help me!" Aaram pleaded.

He continued to walk like a drunk man along the corridor when suddenly two men grabbed him by his shoulders and dragged him to an unusual room.

"Hey! Who are you? Stop!" Aaram tried to stop them but he's out of strength to fight them off. The two men remained silent as they dragged him to the room. They strapped him to a metal chair making Aaram unable to move.

"You, young lad! Just take a sit. We prepared a delicious treat for you." an older man wearing a black suit with a silver tie whispered smugly to his left ear.

"This is all for free! Relax and enjoy our company, Aaram." a toned stingy guy holding a baseball bat said.

Aaram was confused on what is going on. "How did you know my name?" he inquired.

"We knew you for a long time already. It doesn't matter how we got your name but let me introduce myself and my partner here." the old man said while grinning.

"Call me Aurum and I am a businessman. While the fella who holds a baseball bat, he's Victor – an athlete." the businessman added. "Could you just let me go, mister?"