"A Mortal's Letter"

Paint
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Paint· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ⁱᵐᵃᵍᵉ ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ: ᵖⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ

❄︎

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I'm a mortal who fell in love with the moon. She has flaws. Yet, she shines beautifully every night. How I wish that this night will be for eternity. It's sad that I can't reach you no matter how hard I try. Thanks to this mountain, I can at least be near you. I know that you can see me and hear my songs for you.

Moon? I know this is impossible but I wish that by the time I die, please shine brightly and guide my soul to you. I want to be your another moon that will give you light even if it's faint. Or we can ask the heavens that if we are going to be reborn in another space and time continuum, then I wish that we can be a star near each other.

If there will come a time that we are nearing death and if I will be the first one to bid goodbye, I will just be a black cinder. I don't want to be a blackhole that will swallow you whole. I want you to continue shining even when I'm already gone. So as of now my lovely Moon, listen to my poems every night. Let my words reach you. Let the letters build a bridge to you.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Written by:
Sei Frost

©

•×•No to plagiarism•×•

~~~
Critiques are highly appreciated.