"Please"

Please
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Please· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ⁱᵐᵃᵍᵉ ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ: ᶜˡⁱᵖᵈᵉᵃˡᵉʳ

❄︎
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

My name is David Smith and this is the true story that the government kept hiding for decades. I will narrate how that night became a petrifying and menacing experience for all in this once prestigious hospital.

There was a young girl named Daffodil Roseville. She was 10 years old then. Daffodil was the daughter of the renowned surgeon of the country - Dr. Lotus Roseville and a widow. This lovely girl will be the primary suspect of this incident.

One day a young boy named Dave together with her pregnant mother visited the attending ob-gyne for a checkup. It was a rainy day where the majestic sun is hiding behind the proud clouds. The doctor then recommended that Dave's mother should be admitted.

While the doctor is explaining the findings, Dave walked around and he saw how busy the hospital was during the day. White coated men were busy even the gentle nurses.

He heard something unusual as he walked near the pharmacy section. He heard a playful tune coming from a young girl. La la la la la... as he tried to follow it, he bumped to a female nurse.

The female nurse then asked him "What's the matter dear?"

He then responded quickly "I heard someone humming and I tried to follow her. Have you heard it?".

"Sorry but no" the nurse calmly replied.

As the nurse continued walking along her way to her patient, He once again heard the playful tune "La la la la la..." at this time, he is more willing to trace where this is originating from.

At his surprise, he saw a lovely girl wearing her yellow dress and her hair tied with a big yellow ribbon. He tried to follow her along the hallway. He followed her silently and every time the girl turns her back, he will quickly hide behind the doors.

While silently walking, he observed that the rooms were becoming more and more dark and the ambience becomes heavier and eerie. Still, with his strong-willed heart, he continued to follow her.

The girl suddenly disappeared in the shadows. This brought more eccentric ambience to the silence of the hallway.

Now, when he finally decided to return to her mother on the first floor since he is now on the ground floor, he heard a freaking sound that was trying to catch his attention.

"Psst.. Psst... Psst..." he just ignored it and still it continued but the sound became louder and nearer, "Psst... Psst... Psst..." it was a hair-raising moment for him as he wondered his eyes around. The sound startled him as it echoes deeper and deeper.