"Stardust"

Stardust
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Stardust· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ⁱᵐᵃᵍᵉ ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ: ᵖⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ

❄︎
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Countless stars I've been seeing all day and night."

"Galaxies are merging and exploding with thousands of hues."

Those are the words I have said while observing the universe. Some says that the universe is just an empty space, but for me it's not. It's full of treasures and stories to be untold.

"Hello there! How long have you been there?" I asked.

"I've been here for millions of years." she responded.

"How about you? How long have you been there?" she quickly asked.

"Just like you, millions of years already." I replied.

I can see how she shines every night. She's like a sapphire. But not like the others, a sparkling one.

"Are you sad?" she asked with a worried face.

"Me? No. Someone makes me happy every day." I answered.

"You seem in love with someone? Am. I right?" she said.

"Yes. I'm deeply in love with someone. She's one of a kind." I answered.

The time here in space is very slow. Very slow that you will enjoy every moment of seeing how majestic the universe is.

"Is it cold there?" I shouted.

"Yes. It's pretty cold here. Some says that it is the coldest place in the universe. " she replied. But instead of being affected, she seemed unaffected by it.

"Oh. Same here. It's cold here. I hope that someday our place will be warmer." I sarcastically told her while laughing.

"You are funny. Can we be friends?" she asked.

I was shocked when she asked me if we can be friends. "Of course! From now on, we'll be friends." I replied with a matching smile.

We talked about everything. We talked about the mysteries of the universe. The nebulae, comets, meteors, satellites, asteroids, stars, and even planets were listening to us. They even shared to us their experiences and how they witnessed the beginning of the universe.

Another thousands of years had passed for us. Our love became stronger. Even the space between us looks like just a centimeter away.

One dark day, when a supernovae exploded. Fireworks of colors were made. "Hey, did you see it? It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked her.

"Hey? Have you seen it?" I added.

I waited for several hours but there's no reply. Another thousands of years, still no reply. One day, a comet passing by, told me this:

"Hey? I have a message for you from someone."

"She told me these words: Sorry if I haven't told you this, remember that supernovae explosion? I got caught with it. Maybe the moment that my friend comet will tell you this, thousands of years have already passed. Always remember that I loved you and you'll forever be my only one. Don't curse the universe, my love. Every time you'll see a blinking star, just remember me. Remember how our love flared like the mighty Proxima Centauri. Remember how our love grew like a new born planet. I maybe gone, let our sweet memories be my gift of love for you like how the constellations drew patterns to make us smile and imagine things. Smile my love. Or else your helium and hydrogen fuel will run out. Sorry and thank you, my love. You'll forever be my King in this kingdom of ours."

After hearing those words, I screamed and screamed. I looked at her place and whispered this:

"Do you know that the time when you asked me who my love is, it's not just someone. It's you! I've been seeing you for eras and eons and you made me fall for you harder. My love, thank you for the love you gave me. Thank you for the memories. I'll keep them forever. You'll be forever my Queen. I'll be here reminiscing how our story started. I'll ask the universe if we can rewrite our story. I'll even ask the blackhole if he can help me get back to the time you're still here. I just hope that the heavens will hear my plea. The plea that I want is to be with you wherever you now. Don't worry, my love, I'll keep smiling for you. Thank you and sorry my only Queen if I wasn't there to save you. Forgive me, my love."

After whispering those words, I felt something warm, I knew it was her. Tears gushed down from my eyes, creating a river of tears. I heard her voice like a sweet symphony. "I'll be here with you from now on, my king." she whispered. I saw a stardust and I knew it was from her. I kept it on my locket close to my core for me to always feel her presence.

"Thank you, My Queen." I uttered while holding my locket.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Written by:
Sei Frost

©

•×•No to plagiarism•×•

~~~
Critiques are highly appreciated.