"Paint"

Paint
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Paint· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ⁱᵐᵃᵍᵉ ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ: ᵃᵛⁱ ʳⁱᶜʰᵃʳᵈˢ

❄︎

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

It's a pleasant afternoon. The sun painted the sky with hues of red and gold. The windows even added vibrant colors to the studio.

"Why are you still giving me your paintings" the boy asked while sitting on a wooden
chair.

"I want you to see my world. A world where you and I made." the girl replied while holding her paintbrush.

"You already knew that I was born colorblind. So what's the use of this if gray hues are what I can only see?" the boy questioned. The boy continued to sip his coffee.

"Yes I knew it! But whatever color you'll see, my emotions are here together with the paints. You may not appreciate a red flower nor a sapphire sky, but these paintings represent me. You may not see how colors exploded in my canvas, but you are the one who believed in me." the girl said while holding the boy's hands.

"Remember the day when we first met at the school? You said that my paintings were all good. It's you who inspired me. It's you who gave colors to my monochromatic life. And I will be forever grateful for you." the girl added while trying to hold back her tears.

The boy was speechless upon hearing what her girl told her. Well, she's now her wife. A queen who accepted a king like him in her life where gray is the only color he could see.

"I'm the one who should be thankful. It's you who made me believe to see the beauty of this world aside from my small gray world. You painted me like I'm an old canvas. You added colors to my life, my love." the boy added. He quickly stood up and and hugged her girl.

"Together we will make this house of ours a big canvas where our little angels would love to see every day. We will make them believe that love can give color to the color blind like me." the boy added.

The girl and boy then decided to open the windows and asked their little angels to come inside to teach them how to paint.

"I was made to be your canvas." the boy whispered to her girl's left ear.

"I was made to be your brush." the girl responded. She kissed him at his cheek.

"Mom! Dad! We are your paints." their son and daughter exclaimed. They were surprised that their angels were there already.

"Yes my little princess and prince! You are our paints." the boy replied with teary eyes. The boy smiled to her only queen.

The queen then asked their angels to hold their paintbrush and paint the beautiful sunset. The sunset became their witness of their psychedelic story.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Written by:
Sei Frost

©

•×•No to plagiarism•×•

~~~
Critiques are highly appreciated.