"Chest"

Chest
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ⁱᵐᵃᵍᵉ ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ: ᵖⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ❄︎· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

❄︎
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

As soon as the trumpets graced the march of the tyrant Queen to her throne, she was peevish. Her eyebrows were as if meeting like a lava meeting an ocean water.

"Silence!" Her Majesty exclaimed as she sits on her gold laced throne.

Pointing to her flaccid royal guard, "Where's the King? I haven't seen him?" the queen asked.

"Pardon, your Highness. I haven't seen our majesty," the royal guard replied with a shaking voice.

"You don't know where he is?" the queen angrily responded. "Off with his head!" she added.

As soon as the other guards heard it, they dragged the pitiful guard to the dungeon and beheaded him.

"So who among you knows where he is?" she exclaimed.

The whole hall became silent. All were shaking and were afraid to be asked. Not until a brave knight raised his hand. "My Queen, I saw our Majesty at the tower and he's been visiting an old lady for days already," the knight whispered.

"Aha! He cheats on me? Fine. Prepare your sharpest sword and bring me his head!" she whispered with a diabolic intent.

The queen is known to be cruel that even the king is afraid of her. All she gonna do all day was to give unjust verdicts.

Next morning, a series of lenient knock woke up the queen. "You may come in," she ordered.

"My Majesty, I have here your request. Should I open this chest?" the knight asked.

"Yes! Open it!" the queen ordered. She's excited to see the head of her king.

"W-what is this?" she asked.

"Your Majesty, it's the head." He quickly replied.

"N-no. This small one?" she asked.

"My Majesty, I was confused so I cut off his two heads and now they're here." The knight retorted.

"Idiot! His upper head and not his dick!" the queen screamed.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Written by:
Sei Frost

•×•No to plagiarism•×•

Critiques are highly appreciated.

'ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵖᵖʳᵉᶜⁱᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ'