"Movie"

Movie
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Movie· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ⁱᵐᵃᵍᵉ ˢᵒᵘʳᶜᵉ: ᵖⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗ

❄︎

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

School gates are now open once again as if it calls all its students to come in early. The newly painted rooms await the students of this certain medical school. Even the equipment and high-class laboratories are now ready to be used. This school is the largest and most prestigious school in the country and it's renowned in the world for its highly productive and exceptional graduates.

"Class, according to our school director, you are all invited to watch a movie that deals with human anatomy and physiology." Dr. John said while holding a medical textbook.

"Kindly proceed to our amphitheater at Building A. Remember to take down notes for we will have a long quiz about it." Dr. John added.

The students were thrilled to watch since they don't want to have class discussions.

"Yes! I'm wondering what movie it is. Are you excited Stacy?" inquired by Charles.

Charles seems to be thrilled for he loves watching gorey movies. He loves the idea of dissecting human subjects.

"Here you are again Charles. Well, I'm not excited about this. I still need to finish some reports for our Biochemistry class with Dr. Elisha." Stacy replied.

"We need to go now Stacy. Don't forget your bag. I know you are a afraid to watch this thing." Charles responded while laughing.

The two began to walk along the hallway. The sun was hiding behind the dark clouds as if it was trying to conceal something. The rain started to pour but this won't bother the students for Building A is connected to their building.

As Building A's glass doors are already near, Stacy suddenly clutched the arms of Charles and whispered "Charles I'm scared! It's kinda weird and funny since I am aspiring to be a doctor someday."

Charles was surprised when Stacy whispered those words. Charles knew her since childhood. She was a brilliant student back then. She was also the one who encouraged him to enroll in this school. But behind her academic prowess, she's spineless when it comes to blood and performing simple dissection surgery even in animal subjects.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here. We'll watch it together and you'll sit beside me. No need to be afraid Stacy." Charles asserted. He can feel the shaking of Stacy's hands. He hold it while walking to at least ease her fear.

As soon as they got inside the amphitheater in Building A, an announcement was made.

"Attention students! there will be separate seats for girls and boys. Boys will sit on the left wing while girls will sit on the right wing. Advisers and professors, kindly assist the students. Thank you!"