Chapter 16

Kayla's P.O.V:

I looked at her and smiled. Snow❄ was going insane with all the emotion of Storm⚡ being so close in her presence again.

I jumped out of the window and Leeo cought me. I got so happy. Sparks flew through my body as she touched me. She set me down and put the flowers in my hand and i looked down as she kissed my head.

"Listen, Kayla im sorry, im so so sorry, Lucas.. Means nothing to me. Nothing. Your my everything. I need you. Ive always needed you. I realized that i cant be without you anymore. I wanna be with you constantly again, Storm⚡ wants to be with Snow❄ I'm not saying that this is gonna work out perfectly but please, please, give me the chance to fix us, so we can be together again." She said.

"Yes, yes! I missed you so much baby, i really did" i say as i jump in her arms letting sparks fly.

"Is there any way i can make it up to you?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Well im pretty sure Storm⚡ has some ideas" i said winking.

And with that she carried me to the woods and set me down. She crawled on top of me and started kissing me.

"I'll never leave again okay? Nothing can break us forever. We're mates. We'll always come back to each other." she said leaving love bites all down my body till she got to the lining of my sweat pants. She slowly took her hand and ran it over my pants, slightly rubbing over my clit making me wet with anticipation. I was dying inside. The way she makes me feel is insane.

She took 2 fingers and pulled my sweatpants off, pushing her head down my stomach and over my underwear licking through it lightly teasing me.

"B-babe, i-i cant take this m-much longer... Pleaase stop teasing mm-e" i say moaning in the middle of it.

"Whatever you say princess" she says biting down gently on my clit, pulling my undwear off and rubbing 2 fingers hard and fast over my clit making me moan so loud and grab her hair and pull her face up to mine and kiss me roughly. As she slid her fingers inside me hard, causing me to reach my climax.

Moaning and screaming loudly i came all over her fingers.

"Good girl kitten" she said, kissing me and getting up.

With my legs still shaking she pulled me up and wrapped her arms around me." I love you. Every last part of you. Now, i can i take you upstairs and we can get some sleep. Were together again, and it'll be forever now. " she promised.

" of course babe " i said smiling and taking her hand.

That night was the best night. I slept peacefully in her arms. And it couldn't have been better. I love her.

The thing about mates is that there inseparable, they can fight and things can be broken, but in the end. They belong together. They are mates. Mates are forever.