Chapter 13

Kayla's P.O.V:

Snow started running through the woods. Looking around and thinking, turning around and looking at Storm to see her sniffing things.

She ran over to Storm, cuddling into her and looking into her eyes. Then started talking through there mind link.

"Shift back?" I asked. And she just nodded.

We shifted back to humans and I got to see her perfect face again. I just loved everything about her. After we got dressed, I walked over to a tree and took out my blade and looked over at Leeo to see her smile fade when she saw the blade in my hand.

I used the blade to carve our initials into the tree, putting a heart around it. " K & L " it says.

After that I put my blade back into my pocket and walked over to Leeo wrapping my arms around her neck and kissing her violently.

" Ready to go back baby? " She asked.
"Yeah" I said smiling.

~~~

After we walked back to the house, it was dark so we went to her bed and put "The Fault In Our Stars" in. I layed into her side. And almost fell asleep. Until I see her take out her phone and she checks her messages. And see that she's been talking to her first love Lucas. And from the little bit of the screen I could see, she hasn't only been talking to him. But flirting with him.

My heart broke. Every thing she ever said to me I saw as a lie. Tears started forming in my eyes as I shot up and ran to the bathroom. She instantly started banging on the bathroom door asking if I was okay.

"I'm fine" I said in a shaky voice.
" I know your not okay Kayla, tell me what happened"
"I just feel sick" I said, trying to forget those messages.

I walked out of the bathroom and she shot up from the bed and walked over to me, putting her phone in her pocket. I ignored her screaming my name and trying to hold me and just kept walking until I got to the front door.

"Kayla wait!!" She yelled.
"No, I'm done, goodbye Leeo." I said, in tears, and left. Shifting into Snow and running for home.

When I was half way home I stopped and looked at the moon. The pain was unbearable, I started whimpering and howling. Trying to let Snow's emotions out, because keeping them in hurt so much more. After she was done whimpering we kept running.

~~~~~

'Why'd mate hurt us?' She asked.
'I don't know Snow... I really don't' I replied
'Is she going to choose him over us?' She whimpered
'Probably, and he'll hurt her, and she'll come crawling back to us, but we won't let it happen now will we Snow? We're strong.. We've got this.. Just don't let go okay?' I said softly.
'I feel Storm's happiness.. Its stronger than it was with me' she whimpered again.

With that I had to shut her out. I couldn't take it anymore. I layed down in my bed cuddled up in a billion covers and got out my phone, and started texting Olivia.
"Hey man" I said.
"Sup bro" she replied.
"Listen... I need someone to talk to"
"Okay, talk to me, what happened man?"
"Leeo..."
"You really need to be done with her, she hurts you to much. I know it hurts now. But you'll be okay"
" Yeah I know.."

With that she never responded so I went to my kik seeing that Leeo blew up my phone non stop.

After reading all her messages and not responding. I couldn't take the pain anymore, I know I caused it. But she hurt me. She had to learn. 'I just hope he's worth it' I said to myself before falling into a deep sleep.