Chapter 6

Leeo's P.O.V :

After I told her I accepted her as my mate, we started dating. My life has been so much better, she's been learning how to transform into her wolf, Snow, and it's adorable.

We decided to go for a run in the woods in wolf form. I've always had that mystery lingering in my eyes. As for Kayla, her wolf was perfect; pure white coat, with gorgeous crystal blue eyes that sparkled in the light. We took off our clothes and shifted into our wolves. We ran for what seemed like hours, until we got to a cliff with fresh grass. I stopped, and I could smell her hormones now... she's going into heat. Pretty soon she'll be clawing at me to get in her pants. But I wanna make it perfect for her first time. I wanna make her enjoy it.

We layed down for a while. We had fun for a little bit. For the first time being in wolf form she was already perfect at dogging, and tackling. She knows how to protect herself. After a while I could tell she wanted to go home, so we raced back to the house.

------

Kayla's P.O.V :

When were able to shift into our wolves, it felt amazing. Me and snow became best friends, instantly. It was great.

My wolf is gorgeous. I love her. I loved running in wolf form, too. Feeling my paws hit the soft dirt, it was all perfect. Especially because my mate was right by my side the whole time. I felt complete. When we got back to the house I kept looking at her, I seriously just wanted to fuck her. And she knew I wanted to,too.

-----

* SEXUAL CONTENT *

Leeo's P.O.V :

That night her parents left us home alone. I knew what I was gonna do. I was gonna give it to her tonight to end her pain and suffering. So we walked into her room and sat in bed. She layed down under the covers and I got on top of her, placing one hand on her hip, squeezing gently but enough to turn her on. The other hand was on the bed, holding me up. I slowly moved my head down, making out with her, and slowly running my hand down her side and making my finger tips run across the line of her pants. I heard her moan softly in my ear as she kissed down my face and on my neck. I slid my nails over her pants, where her vagina is, and she moaned a little louder this time. She grabbed my face and looked at me, begging. This is exactally what I wanted her to do. Beg.

I went down and kissed her neck. Bitting her neck softly, and then a little harder. I rolled my lips over to the spot where I'm supposed to mark her and her body instantly tenced up. So I looked at her as if asking if I can, and she nodded. I sunk my canines in, and listened to her moan and dig her nails in my back. She instantly flipped me over and got on top. She pulled her hand down my neck and around the side of my body pulling my pants off. I definitely wanted her right then and there.

She was kissing the line of my underwear, and pulling them of with my pants. She then started kissing me again, while slowly sliding her finger in and out. Causing me to moan and grab the bed. She kissed down the upper half of my body then kissing my neck, whispering sexy stuff in my ear making me even more horny. I flipped her over, and did the same to her as she did to me. Slowly making her moan louder, and louder until she reached her climax. After , she slowly fell asleep panting and gasping for breath in my arms.

I love this girl more than anything.

----

So yeah >. < byeee.