Chapter 12

Leeo's P.O.V

I woke up, still naked with Kayla sleeping peacefully by my side. God she was perfect, I could've never asked for anything more. She was just, the best thing for me.

I smiled slowly getting out of bed making sure not to wake her, then I tip toed downstairs and into the bathroom, turning ' I Like It by We The Kings ' on and getting into the warm shower, i washed my hair and body then stepped out and got dressed.

After I was dressed and did my hair I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast, since Kayla was still sleeping I thought I'd surprise her. I made eggs, toast, and pancakes.

After setting the food on the table I ran up the stairs and laid down next to Kayla and kissed her cheek, trying to wake her up

"Good morning princess" I said as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. God, Those eyes could kill someone with how gorgeous they are.

"I made you breakfast" I told her smiling.

She sat up rubbing her eyes and pulled the covers off of her realizing she was still naked and blushed.

She ran into the bathroom and put clothes on and I sat next to the bathroom door waiting for her to come out.

"What's taking you so long. Put clothes on already I'm hungry" I said pouting. She just laughed and opened the door.

"Haven't you had enough to eat my Prince?" She said smirking, and my whole face turned red and I looked down. "No? Fine, lets have more" she said grabbing the hem of my shirt and dragging me down the stairs to the kitchen. "Looks amazing baby, thank you" she smiled and kissed me quickly before eating all the food on her plate.

After breakfast I did the dishes and went to go find Kayla because she decided to disappear on me.

I walked into the living room and saw her laying on the couch watching Teen Wolf, she's obsessed, but the look on her face was adorable.

"Room for me on the couch too babe?" I asked. "Yeah, either you sit on me or lay on me. Take your pick because I'm not moving" she said laughing. So I jumped on her and put my head in her neck soon falling fast asleep.

Kayla's P.O.V:

It was 2pm and Leeo was still fast asleep. On. Top. Of. Me. -.- I was not happy. I needed to stretch but I couldn't move because there was no way I was waking this perfect angel up, so I waited for her to wake up.

~~~~~~

About two hours later she woke up and yawned and rolled off me."

"Good morning Prince" I said laughing at her.

"Shut up" she grumbled.

She was perfect, I love her.

"So how about we go for a run, Storm really wants to be let out" she said.

I just smiled and nodded knowing Snow would probably wanna be let out too.

With that we both walked outside and stripped from our clothing and shifted into our wolves. Storm was a gorgeous white wolf, beautiful green eyes and a black tail. As for Snow, she was an black wolf with white paws and tail with crystal blue eyes.

Storm instantly ran up to Snow, nuzzling into her side. And then taking off north into the woods, with me following close behind.