Chapter 2

I have to go to school soon so I'm trying to pass time so yeah, hope you enjoy ;-;

------

Kayla's P.O.V:

I walked into my first hour and sat down in the back of class grabbing my drawing notebook to just get this, God damned class over with. After, the bell rang; signaling that first hour has started. I looked up and saw Leeo come in, and she sat right next to me. Fuck.

Leeo's P.O.V:

This morning I woke up wanting to talk to, Kayla. I wondered if she'd take me back, I wondered if she hates me. After I got dressed and did my hair I walked down stairs and straight to my car.

When I reached the school, I instantly smelled her scent. But it smelled stronger today. I kept following it around until I found her at her locker with her bestfriend, Olivia.

But, Olivia and her were talking and as my wolf hearing tuned in, I picked up everything they were saying. Then, I saw Kaylas beautiful eyes as she turned around and walked straight to first hour. I think I saw a... A tear? Roll down her face when she looked at me...Why is it hurting me that she's upset?

-RING-RING-RING-

Shit, late for first hour. I lazily stumbled to first hour, I noticed my usual seat was taken, so I walked to the back of the class, and sat next to, Kayla.

I got out a piece of paper and asked her to meet me in the bathroom, folded it and threw it at her. I could smell the excitement on her. I smirked at her, got up and walked out.

Maybe I will get her back...

Kayla's P.O.V:

After I looked away from, Leeo, she got out a piece of paper and wrote something on it and gave it to me. It read, "Meet me in the bathroom." I was so happy. But scared to be hurt. Leeo got up and left the classroom. I quickly followed her into the bathroom.

-------

I'll update again Soon.  I promise ;3