Chapter 5

Kayla's P.O.V :

After I got out of the shower, Leeo walked me to my room, gave me clothes to put on, and left.

Considering the feelings I had for her, my hormones were EVERYWHERE. I wanted her so bad, and the way she looked at me earlier before I got in the shower.. made me want her even more. Oops..? I figured I'd let her tell me more about what happened before I let my hormones get the best of me.

After I got dressed, I did my hair and went downstairs when the smell of breakfast hit me and oh my god it smelled amazing. Leeo made me breakfast, how cute. I went over to her and sat on the counter in front of the food and started eating. She smiled at me and laughed. "Thank you " I said. "you're welcome gorgeous, now, can we talk? " She asked me. "Of course" I replied.

She sat down next to me grabbing my waist and pulling me closer I felt the fireworks exploding in my body, again my hormones went off  but again I pushed them away, she started talking "Kayla, when you were in the woods a rouge found you and bit you. You're a werewolf now. Like me. But don't be scared baby.. I'm here, I will protect you. I'll always be here okay,  I'll never leave, wanna know why?" she said.

"Why?" " because...." she said and got up and looked me straight in the eyes.

" I,  Leeo Marie Claire,  Accept you, Kayla Lynn Davis,  As my mate. " she said. And instantly I realized that all the fireworks and everything else I was feeling was because Leeo's my mate. Witch also means she's mine... forever.

I was so happy. I quickly jumped on her smiling and kissing her cheek.

" Kayla, Will you be my girlfriend? " she said.

"Duh!!!!" I said.

------

Here guys  sorry I haven't been updating lately. Love you