Chapter 1

Kayla's P.O.V:

I woke up feeling empty inside, like today had some weird, not-at-all good vibe to it. But I pushed that thought aside, got up and got dressed.

I basically crawled into my closet to pick out an outfit. I grabbed my Black Veil Brides shirt, a black zip up, and some dark Grey skinnies. I quickly got dressed, grabbed my Black Butler bag ( I'm obsessed with Black Butler ), straightened my hair and put my beanie on. I ran down the stairs, almost falling down a few steps, and went into the kitchen to be greated by my mother.

"Hi, Kayla" she said. "Good morning mother " I responded.

I quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek, grabbed my car keys to my black and lime green charger.Ran out, and started the car and drove 25 minutes to school thinking of what that feeling could've possibly meant.

---------

After I pulled into the school and parked my baby ( yes I am talking about my car -.- ) I walked up the steps and into hell. AKA; School-.- as I thought to myself about what the hell I was gonna do with my day.

I entered the building to be tackled by my best friend, Olivia. She quickly ran up to me and grabbed me and hugged my lungs out. I honestly couldn't breath. "Kayla, where in the hell have you been?!" She screamed; everyone in the hall was staring at us now.

"I...I was sick liv..." I replied a little quieter than she did.

She gave me a half smile knowing that my whole 'sick',excuse, was because of my ex-girlfriend who broke up with me 4 days ago.

We continued to walk through the halls and to my locker, listening to the people talk shit about us clear as day. When we reached my locker I started grabbing my first hour Crap, when Olivia tells me not to turn back. "Olivia what the hell? Who's behind me? What the actual fuck are you doing?" I scream whispered to her.

"Kayla trust me you don't wanna turn around... it's Leeo.. I'm pretty sure you don't wanna see her." She said.

I sighed and turned around starting to walk to my first hour, when I cought a glimpse of her looking at me, I hung my head down and started thinking to myself 'Is this gonna be an every day thing?' and a tear ran down my face, the fact that she's in my first hour, too.. does not help.

-------

So this is my first chapter. I hope you guys like it. Sorry it sucks ;-;