Chapter 4

I don't really wanna sleep. So here's another chapter ;-;

-------

Leeo's P.O.V:

I fell asleep with her in my arms last night; realizing she was my mate, and I swear after realizing that; I will never leave that girls side again. I know she needs me more than anything and I need her, too.

I was looking at her gorgeous face, when she started to open her eyes. I shot up and stood next to her bed as I waited for her to fully wake up.

"Leeo..?" She said in an unsure, cracked voice. " It's only me, Kayla. Don't worry " I said trying to make sure she didn't freak out. She sat up slowly, her long black hair falling to her shoulders. "What are you doing here?" She asks me. I waited a minute before replying. " We have to talk, Kayla. But first, let me help you shower " I replied.

She blushed a little when I told her I'd help her shower, but other than that she slowly nodded her head, and I helped her sit up. I walked her into her bathroom and helped her undress. She took off her shirt slowly and then her pants. And when she went to turn on the water I saw her wrist...  I saw the cuts all the way up her arm, and the blood that stained it.

Tears rushed down my face, and every feeling left my body but pain. I put her through enough pain to force pain on herself... all I felt was emptiness...She quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her naked body and sat down next to me, putting her arms around me wiping the tears away from my eyes. "Why...? " I asked in a really shaky voice.

"I was hurt, I love you Leeo. You're my world. But, you hurt me. You left me. I felt worthless. Broken. Depressed... I needed some way to get rid of that feeling. And this helped. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.. please stop crying. " She said, nearly in tears herself. I slowly nodded my head and stood up letting her get in the shower and sitting on the toilet next to the shower. Just to make sure nothing happened to her.

------

Kayla's P.O.V:

When I woke up this morning I felt this pounding headache. I slowly opened my eyes and saw, Leeo. I didn't know what to think. My mind was everywhere. The only thing I remember her saying was "Kayla, we need to talk."  After that she told me she'd help me get in the shower. I blushed at the thought of that... Stupid horny teenager-.-

After we were in the bathroom she helped me get undressed and when I went to turn the water on. She must have saw my wrists, because she instantly started to cry. I put a towel around my body and sat next to her, while I  explained everything. After I knew she would be okay, I got up and stepped into the shower. Letting the warm water relax all my aching muscles.

-------

So there's another chapter. Sorry if it sucks.