Chapter 14

Leeo's P.O.V:

I couldn't sleep, I was freaking out. I thought she was asleep. but then again, I couldn't take the constant fighting and I really wanted to be with Lucas. And she said goodbye so... I guess that's her fault.

~~~~~

Kayla's P.O.V:

I woke up and started crying. I couldn't breathe. For a second I forgot what happened until I went to mine and hers messages and seeing her endless texts.

I went to the shower and started to get undressed seeing the blade fall out of my jeans pocket. I picked it up and turned the water on. Stepping into the shower and sitting down in the tub. Grabbing the blade I start bawling endlessly. Turning 'Lucy by Skillet' on.

I took the blade to my skin. Letting the blood run down my body. I just miss her so much. With that. I passed out.

*15 MINUTES LATER*

I woke up laying in the bathroom tub. With the water still running. I quickly got up and finished my shower then putting sweat pants and a sports bra on, then laying in bed.

I got out my iPhone and texted my friend Clair and then facetimed her for the rest of the day. Trying to keep my mind off of Leeo.

~~~~

Later that night, I texted Leeo, I wanted to know if she was okay, even tho I knew she was, because she had Lucas. I was just nothing anymore.

We started talking and then it just ended in a fight. And I was hurt. I just. I couldn't do it. I was littertly starting to hide my emotions from her again. So I just decided to go back to sleep..

~~~
* THE NEXT DAY*

I couldn't stop texting her, I just needed to talk to her. I wanted to know if she's okay.

We talked for a while. Only to find out that there dating. Obviously I broke.

Then he broke her. Like I knew he would.

I just didn't know what to do anymore.

I sleep constantly. I barley eat. And I like never leave my bed. I cry a lot. I hold everything in. I just felt worthless. Completely worthless.

I had nothing left.. No one...