Chapter 17

Leeo's P.O.V:

We woke up the next morning and Kayla's face was so happy.  It was gorgrous and made me so happy. 

She rolled over and got on top of me.

"Goodmorning kitten" she said and winked.

"Horny much babe?" i replied with a smirk.

She didnt say anything besides her eyes got darker and she slowly moved her hand down my stomach leaving claw marks on me skin.

The closer her hand got to my vagina the wetter i got. She moved her hand along the side of my vagina and then down to my thigh, slowly rubbing it and sliding her nails along my skin. Then she slowly moved her finger up gently along my underwear, and past my clit. I moaned slightly at that. Then she started kissing me roughly.

She slid her hand under my underwear and started gently playing with my clit. Rubbing slow circles over it. I grabbed her arm.

"Kayla No, Stop Teasing me baby, i-i dont deserve this" i said in a husky voice.

She moaned at that and shoved her tongue down my throat and started kissing me and then roughly shoved 2 fingers in me. Causing me to moan louder.

~~~~~~~~~

* 2 hours later*

Kayla's P.O.V:

After giving her what she needed. We went downstairs and had breakfast. And the best part is. I have my girlfriend back. I have my happy ending.  Like i needed. Like Snow❄ needed.

~~~~~

Okay guys. This is the end of the book. I hope you liked it!<3