Kelley O'Hara- The Teacher Part 3.

Isabella's POV
"Yeah I tell both my girls that but I told them that the decision is there's when they are old enough whether they continue playing or not," I said.
"Wow... your a great Mom to Kaylee and Emma," Kelley said and I blushed.
"Thanks," I said.
"Well thank you for the wonderful night but I should probably get back to my team before they really start worrying," She said.
"It's pretty late," I said looking at the time, "Why don't you tell your friends your staying here tonight."
"I don't want to impose," She said.
"No it's fine, you can take my room since Felicity is in the guest room with her Fiancé," I said.
"I can't take your bed from you, I'll take the couch," She said.
"No I am not having our guest sleep on the couch," I said laying on the couch.
"Oh look there is enough room for the both of us," She said laying down on the couch that was open.
"I'll grab some blankets and pillows and you can put anything on," I said going and grabbing some blankets and pillows.

As we were watching TV I could hear little snores coming from Kelley's side of the couch and then little feet.
"Mommy," I heard and opened my eyes to see both of my daughters.
"What's wrong babies? Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked.
"We want to sleep with you Mommy," Emma said and I opened my arms and they crawled into my arms laying on me and soon after I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to my alarm and I quickly turned it off.
"Do they usually join you?" Kelley asked and I opened my eyes looking at her as I layed with the girls sleeping on top of me.
"Sometimes, I mean they don't do it very often but it still happens but I don't care because I love my girls," I said.
"Well I was wondering... could I maybe... come to your school around lunch to see you and we can have lunch together," She said blushing.
"Oh... yeah actually that would be great we only have a half day so we could do something after because Felicity's picking up the girls," I said.
"Alright that sounds great," She said as I picked up my phone and unlocked it giving it to her.
"Put your number in my phone so I know when your on your way and I can let you in," I said.
"Alright," She said putting her number into my phone as I carefully moved the girls as I got up and she handed me her phone and I put my number in.
"So I called one of the girls and they're on their way to come pick me up," She said.
"Well feel free to use the 2nd bathroom to take a shower I have some extra clothes in there and I know that Felicity and Jack aren't up yet and won't be until after I leave so I'm going to hop in my shower before I have to leave," I said.
"Thank you," She said as we went our separate ways.

When I got downstairs all ready for work I saw a note with some bacon and eggs in a container.

Isabella,
Thought you could skip the most important meal of the day? Not on my watch, hope you like eggs and bacon and I'll see you at lunch. Can't wait to meet more of your students.
Kelley

I smiled before taking half of my breakfast and putting it into a container for her and leaving a note for her.

Kelley,
Well thank you for making breakfast for me I really appreciate it but I don't think I'd be able to eat it all and don't think I'm letting you make breakfast and not have any. Enjoy and I'll see you at lunch and I'm sure the kids can't wait either!
Isabella

After I left the note I grabbed all my stuff and brought it out to my vehicle before driving to work.

After watching a bunch of movies and eating popcorn it was finally almost lunch time before my phone started ringing.
"Really Ms. Reynolds," Sara said.
"Alright I'm the teacher Sara, now continue watching while I take this it'll take a minute," I said leaving the group and stepping into the hall looking at my phone and seeing that Kelley had put two red hearts next to her name in my phone so I smiled answering her.