Kelley O'Hara- The Teacher

Isabella's POV
"Mommy..." My 8 year old daughter said coming over to me and I could tell something was up.
"What's wrong baby? I thought you were having fun at the game with your friends," I said to Kaylee.
"I was... but I don't want to play soccer anymore," She said and she started tearing up so I quickly picked her up holding her tightly as she cried into my shoulder.
"Why's that baby girl?" I asked.
"I-I'm not any good," She cried out and I was shocked.
"Baby you are an amazing soccer player and I see you going far, you shouldn't give up on something you love sweetheart," I said.
"But... one of the professionals told me I should just give up because I'm no good," She said.
"And who said that?" I asked.
"Kelley O'Hara," She mumbled.
"Well what have I always told you and your sister," I asked Kaylee.
"To never give up on our dreams even if others don't believe in us," She said.
"Exactly, now why don't you give soccer another chance before deciding if your going to quit alright baby," I said.
"Okay Mommy, I love you," She said.
"I love you too baby girl, now let's go get little Emma and then I'll make dinner," I said.
"Okay Mommy," Kaylee said.

The next day after I finished teaching English to the highschool I headed out to help Coach the Highschool girls soccer team since I was the assistant coach.
"Alright girls we're going to start off with a few drills so Goalies in one group, Defenders in another, then Midfielders your with me, and Forwards are with Coach Reynolds," Coach Evans said and we all split off into groups.

"Where's little Kay and little Em?" Sara one of the girls from my group asked.
"I don't know if Kaylee is coming today... she told me she wanted to quit soccer," I said.
"What?! She can't! She's an amazing player," Hannah said overhearing us.
"I know but someone told her she wasn't and I told her to give it a chance and hopefully she listens," I said.
"Alright everyone we have some guests here to join us today," Coach Evans said which made us stop all of our drills as we all gathered together and somehow I ended up squished in the middle of everyone and the whole uswnt was standing there but I had my glare on only one player and that was Kelley O'Hara.
"If looks could kill that girl in the middle would have me dead," Kelley said.
"Oh! She's not on our team this is our Coach Reynolds but we call her Isabella," Hannah said wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
"Or when we're in school Ms. Reynolds since she does teach our English class," Sara said.
"Coach how did you end up in the middle of the girls?" Coach Evans asked eyeing me confused.
"I have no idea," I said.
"Because we love you Issy!" The girls said as they all started a huge group hug.
"I love you girls too," I said.
"Mommy!" Kaylee and Emma yelled and I saw my two girls and the girls let go as I got out and caught my daughters.
"Hey babies, I've missed you," I said kissing the top of their heads.
"I've missed you too Mommy," Kaylee said.
"Me too Mommy," Emma my 4 year old daughter said.
"Hey, you look familiar," I heard Kelley call but I wasn't facing them and Kaylee looked over my shoulder before looking at me tears starting to fill her eyes.
"Shhh baby girl, it's alright," I said rubbing her back as she hid her face in my neck.
"Hey Kay, Hey Em," Sara said coming over.
"Ara!" Emma said reaching out for her and Sara smiled taking my little Emma.
"What's wrong little Kay?" Hannah asked.
"I want to go home," She mumbled.
"It's alright baby, you want to wait for Mommy in her classroom?" I asked.
"No... can I stay with you?" She mumbled looking at me.
"Of course you can baby," I said as Coach Evans looked at me.
"We good to continue practice Coach?" He asked.
"Of course we are Coach," I said as Sara gave Emma back to me.
"Alright Goalies you'll be working with Ashlyn Harris, Adrianna Franch, and Alyssa Naeher," Coach Evans said and the goalies went off.
"Defenders you'll be with Abby Dahlkemper, Tierna Davidson, Crystal Dunn, Ali Krieger, Kelley O'Hara, Becky Sauerbrunn, and Emily Sonnett," Coach said and they went off.
"And Midfielders your stuck with me but we've also got Morgan Brian, Julie Ertz, Lindsey Horan, Rose Lavelle, Allie Long, and Samantha Mewis," Coach said before they went off.
"Well girls looks like we've got Tobin Heath, Carli Lloyd, Jessica McDonald, Alex Morgan, Christen Press, Mallory Pugh, and Megan Rapinoe," I said walking back towards our drills carrying my girls over.
"Alright so let's start off with some easy drills," I said.