28

"Yuriko, do you want to be my girlfriend? "

Shinsou asked her. They are cuddling on her bed. Yuriko nuzzles in his warmth.

"Yes, Hitoshi. I would love to be your girlfriend. " Shinsou smile.

Yuriko yawn. "Are you tired? " Shinsou ask. She nodded. "Mhm... Can you sleep with me? " "okay. "

They lay back on the bed and fall asleep, leaving Aizawa, Yamada, and Tomiko in the living room.

"They grow up so fast... " Yamada wipes off his invisible tear, Aizawa smile, Tomiko silently shout a yes.

The next morning in the kitchen having breakfast...

"Are you two finally dating? " Yamada ask. Aizawa smile. The couple nodded their heads. "Don't do anything stupid while we're gone. "Aizawa remind them.

"Understand, uncle Aizawa. " Yuriko blushed. "Too formal, just Aizawa is okay. " Aizawa said. "Is calling you uncle feel old? " Shinsou smirk. Aizawa groan. Tomiko and Yamada laugh.

- At the class 1-A -

"So... Given what happened, we're on the look-out for these villains. And we have had to cancel our usual accommodations in the last minutes, we won't reveal our actual destination until the day we depart. " Aizawa announced.

"H U H ?!"

"But I already told my parents. "

"That's precisely the point, the school can't control who learns what or how. "

"As long as we're not canceling the whole trip altogether! "

A few questions where asked. The class becomes noisy. Aizawa sigh and remind them. "As I say, we will be changing the place. The two students I mentioned earlier are still going with us. "

The class answered with 'okay' and 'sure' then they continue to start their class.

Just like that, the curtain closed on their action-packed first semester.

Time to skip till summer break. First day of training camp!!

"What? Some class A kids are getting extra lessons? That means some of you failed?! Huhh? How weird is that?! Everyone knows class A is totally superior to class B, but now this?! Wow! " Monoma said, laughing at them. Kendo smacks him behind his back and apologizes to the classes.

A car came in the track, everyone knows that's Aizawa's car, but they didn't know they will come. Monoma again breaks the fourth wall.

"Wait? Why are they coming?! I though only class A and B?! " he gasped dramatically. Kendo smacks his neck again. "Be quiet! Didn't sensei told us already?! " the rest of the class sigh at Monoma.

Shinsou took out his and Yuriko's suitcase from the car, Yuriko came out afterward. Mina gasped and run to her.

"Nakajimaaaa! I didn't know you will come?! " Mina hug her tightly. "Mina... Can't... Breathe... " Yuriko said. Mina quickly breaks the hug,

"oops! Sorry! "

The busses came, both classes were told to get in. "Class A's bus is this way. Please line up in order! " Iida instructed with his robot hands. After they put their suitcase, Shinsou and Yuriko join the class A's bus. They sat across Aizawa in the front seat.

Yuriko eyed the class full of noise. "They are really energetic... " she sighs. Aizawa groaned, Shinsou look at Aizawa deadpanned. Yuriko said, "This is class A, it's better than Monoma wasn't here. "

"He sure is a jerk. Wanna take a nap? " Shinsou said. Yuriko shrugged and put her head on his shoulder. Aizawa smile at the couple.

One hour later, class A stopped on top of the mountain. They search everywhere and didn't find class B. Mineta, however, want to go to the restroom.

"Of course we stopped here for a reason. "Aizawa said.

"Heya, Eraser! "

"Sorry, haven't seen you in a while. "Aizawa bowed to them.

"Rock on with these sparking gazes! "

"Strongly cute and catlike! "

"We're the wild, wild pussycats!! "

"These are the pro heroes who'll be helping us out this time-the pussycats. However, there is another pro hero will coming tomorrow, for the training. "Aizawa said.

"Wait another pro hero? Which one?" Sero ask. Aizawa just shrugged. Didn't care to answer Sero's questions.

"It's your mom, isn't it? " Shinsou whispered. Yuriko sigh. "Yeah, she said she wanna see the class A how energetic could be, according to Aizawa. "

The class starting to get uneasy. Yuriko knew that Pixie-Bob going to use her Quirk to get them to fight in the forest. She quickly pecks at Shinsou's lips for good luck without the class seeing them. "Good luck with the training, Hitoshi. Be safe. " "you too. " he smiles.

Aizawa apologizes to the class before they got down to the forest.

"This is our private territory, so feel free to use your quirks! You've got three hours to reach the facility on foot! " Mandalay shouted. "Make it through the Beast's forest!! "

A beast starting to attacking them. Koda couldn't use his Quirk because it's no effect on them. They soon start to destroy the beasts.

"Pretty crazy pace you've got in mind for these kids, Eraser. " Pixie-Bob said.

"Well, normally these are skills they wouldn't learn until the start of their second year. But we're here now because they need to learn them sooner than that. Hence the sped-up pace. "Aizawa said.

Pixie-Bob watch them amuse. Yuriko sigh. She walks to Kota, who still staring at Pixie-Bob.

Yuriko and Kota met a few years ago when she hasn't got in the UA high. He knows she didn't want to be a hero and she knows his parents' incidents. They bonded and set play dates with Tomiko.

"Why do you hang out with these wannabe heroes? " Kota ask. Yuriko sigh. "I'm assigned to supervise them training. I don't need to do anything tho, just watching them. If you want to go to your secret base, I won't stop you, just remember to tell me before you go. " she pats Kota's head.

"One day, a person going save your life, whether you are in danger or not. " Yuriko said.