15

After she watches him walk away, she takes her belongings and walks out of the school. Reiko- the Iron hero, already changed her clothes.

"Is Tomiko doing well? "Reiko ask. Yuriko nodded her head. "She's fine, just miss you sometimes. Miss Suki always watching her. " They walk to Miss Suki's house and knock the door.

"Coming! Oh, Miss Nakajima! It's so good to see you again! Do you wanna see Tomiko? "Miss Suzi asks. Reiko nodded her head and walk-in. She saw her youngest daughter is playing with Izumi.

"...Mama? "Tomiko's eyes widen. She runs to her mother. "Mama! " Reiko bend down to hug her.

"Mama is here my angle, but I will leaving tomorrow morning. Do you wanna go out with mama today?" Tomiko nodded her head aggressively.

They walk home to change their clothes then headed to the mall. "Do you need anything for the house? Is the food enough to make?"Reiko ask. Yuriko smiled and nodded. "You practically gave me a credit card for the house. "

"Mama! Can we go to see kitty? Can we? Can we? "Tomiko jumping excitedly. Reiko ruffled her hair. "Yes we can angle, but first we need to buy clothes first. " "Yesss! "

They went straight to the shopping mall and find their clothes. Yuriko doesn't need many clothes, she doesn't like to do any girly things so she just went to the boy's section and find a hoodie for herself. A dark purple hoodie catch her eyes and decided to buy it for Shinsou. She takes out her phone to ask him.

Hitoshi

Hey
What size do you
wear?

Why do you want
to know?

It's a surprise
Come on, tell me

It's probably L
I haven't check
last time

Okay!

She put back her phone as she grabs an L size dark purple hoodie and an M size dark red hoodie for herself. She went to the counter to pay the price. After that, she calls her mother she will be outside if they need her. She met Kirishima and Bakugo passing by.

Kirishima spotted Yuriko and pull Bakugo over. "Hey! Are you Yuriko Nakajima? "

Kirishima ask. Yuriko raises her eyebrow. "Yes, I am. You are Kirishima, right? I only know this angry pomeranian at the sports festival. "

"Yes, I am! I'm Eijiro Kirishima! This pomeranian you said is Bakugo! Nice to meet ya!"Kirishima said. Bakugo getting furious. "Shut up shitty hair! "

"Anyway, are you going shopping too? I saw you waiting outside," Kirishima ask. Yuriko raises her shopping bag. "Yea, my mother was there with my sister. She came back today. " Kirishima nodded his head in understanding. Yuriko sigh and check her phone. Reiko hasn't called her.

"Wait you have a sister? "Kirishima ask. Yuriko nodded her head in confusion. At the same time, Tomiko runs out of the shopping mall.

"Sis! Sis! Mama got you a really pink dress! "Yuriko sigh, she pinches her nose bridge and picks up Tomiko. "Tell her I don't like pink. "

"Already heard it. "Reiko came out of the shopping mall. She notices two boys standing there. "And who are you boys are? "

Kirishima bowed and introduce himself. "I am Eijiro Kirishima ma'am! This angry blond boy is Katsuki Bakugo! "Reiko nodded her head. "So you are the one who fights my daughter from the sports festival. "She points at Bakugo.

Bakugo groaned and nodded his head furiously. "I take it as a yes. Come on girls, we are going to see kitty now! And nice to meet you, boys! Hope I can meet you again at the hero agency! "Then Reiko left with her daughters. Bakugo and Kirishima standing there didn't move after Reiko told them she will meet them in the Hero agency.

"I didn't know her mother is a hero? " Kirishima said bluntly. Bakugo knocks his head. "You dumbass! That's Iron hero! The top 6 heroes! " Kirishima ohh in understand.

"Why did you buy me a pink dress again? "

Reiko, Tomiko, and Yuriko walking to the Cat Cafe. Reiko smiled at her oldest daughter.

"It suits you! Besides, you didn't have a dress in your wardrobe. " Yuriko sigh in annoyance. Pink colour is near red after all.

They enter the Cat Cafe and order their drinks. Yuriko order a hot chocolate drink, Tomiko orders a cold chocolate drink and Reiko order a hot cappuccino. They found a place to seat and Tomiko started to play with cats.

"So, any boys caught your eyes? " Reiko ask. "Mom, I thought I told you I don't wanna date anybody until I'm in the 2nd year. "She sips her chocolate slowly.

Reiko hum, "what about the two boys we just saw earlier? " "they probably gay," she answers. Reiko rubbed her chin, "what about the purple one? "

"Which one? I saw 3 purple. "Yuriko raise an eyebrow. Reiko smirks. "The one I met this morning. " Yuriko nearly spit out her chocolate. "Hitoshi? No! No, no, no, no, he's just a friend! We just met last month!" Reiko smirks getting wider.

"oh really? This morning I ask Eraserhead he said his son's reaction is the same." Yuriko groan. " I don't know okay? I'm new to this." she sighs.

"We'll see about that," Reiko smirks.

'Do I like him...?'