1

The man wakes up when he saw a light through his eyes, blinking his eyes to remember what happened. He turns his head to see a little girl sitting on a  dining table looking at him.

"Oh, your eyes are the same color as your hair! " the little girl spoke. He looks at her, then looks around where is he.

"Hi! I'm Tomiko Nakajima! What's your name? Why did you run? Did you being shot? Are you hungry? I—" Tomiko's conversation was being cut by her sister's voice.

"Miko, let the man rest. C'mon, let's get you to brush your teeth and eat your breakfast. You're going to be late for school. "The older sister said.

Tomiko jumps off the dining table and walks into the bathroom. He looks at the older sister walkout from the kitchen with a plate of the toaster and a cup of coffee, put it on the table.

"You're awake, I apologize for my sister's behavior. Here, you must be hungry, I made you breakfast. "The girl said, sat down at another side of the couch. "Last night you ran over here and collapse. What happened? "

He looks at his own hand, thinking about what happened to himself last night. He pinched his nose bridge, only answer a sigh. "If you don't want to tell me, it's okay. You're probably exhausted. "

"What's your name? " the first question he asks. Yuriko was taken back but answer anyways. "My name is Yuriko Nakajima," she replied. He looks at her blankly, he just being rescued by a girl, offer him a meal, and let him rest. He can't just say okay and left, right?

"Last night... Last night a villian's attacking a nearby the bank. I was shot by their bullets but I pull it off quickly. After that, the pros came and I stumbled over here. " he said.

Yuriko rubbed her chin "no wonder the news said about it last night. You're lucky you didn't lose a lot of blood. What's your name? "

"My name is Hitoshi Shinso. I'm a UA student. "Yuriko surprised. "You go to UA too? " Shinsou nodded his head.  "Yeah I go there—wait, what do you mean you too? I didn't saw you there before. "

"I'm in support course, you won't saw me often," Yuriko said. " Hatsume normally brought me my lunch every day. " "oh. "

"Come on, you probably hungry, after that we can walk to you're house to let you change your clothes. The school starts an hour. "Yuriko said, then she gets up to her room to change.

Shinsou stared at the toast and started to eat.  "Oh, the wound on your shoulders wasn't that bad, I helped you cleaned the wound, you may need yo clean it before shower and sleep. " Yuriko said.

Shinsou nodded and check at his shoulders 'this probably leaves a bruise' he though. He notices a note on the table, he grabs it and unfolds it gently.

'The clothes I already helped you cleaned. Get some rest. '

'Man, this girl is too nice. ' he thought.  "Are you ready? "Yuriko open her door, grabbed her bag and her keys. "C'mon, I forgot I'm going to bring Tomiko to school. "

Shinsou finished eating then get ready for school with her.

'Maybe she isn't that bad '