Christmas special

A/N: This short story does not affect the story at all. Merry late Christmas Everyone!

(This was only proof read once so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes and stuff)

there will be a bit of smut but anyway, Let's begin!

TW: Homophobia

 Pic Credit: Devian art

For the people that forgot who is who(Th positions are referring to the picture above btw):

Tsukishima Kei: first one on the left

Yamaguchi Tadashi: Next to Tsukishima

Kageyama Tobio: Next to Yamaguchi

Hinata Shoyo: Last person on the right next to Kageyama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person POV

On a usual Christmas day Hinata would wake up alone and prepare the presents under the tree for Natsu, He'd never spent a Christmas with their family since their mother died which was when Nastu was born. His father's side of the family always hated him so he spent it alone with Nastu when their father passed away.

He always got one thoughtful gift from his sister every year and it made him very happy. They never really had many friends over since they all went to spend Christmas with family outside of Tokyo.

Christmas cards came in from old high school friends in Miyagi and Hinata always made sure to send one back to them all.

Christmas was very different with Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Kageyama. Every year they spent the holiday with all family members. Owning such a big company they manage to invite all their families over for a big party each Christmas, most the families are very supportive which the boy's didn't expect, but were very happy about non the less.

There would be bright lights, a huge tree, lot's of food, ugly sweaters and a very cozy happy environment. There are the one or two aunts and uncles who don't support their Nephew's relationship but the family told them to leave once they began making a big ruckus about it.

This year was different, Hinata wasn't expecting to be invited anywhere during Christmas little did he know his boyfriends had other ideas.

On the 22 December Hinata received a message from Kageyama to meet them outside his cafe after they closed up, he was confused because they could just tell him something over text instead of coming all the way to his Cafe. In the end the ginger agreed and after he closed up he let Nastu know he was leaving and left some money for her to order some food because he didn't know how long he would be gone.

After getting outside his three boyfriends were already standing there waiting for him. They'd been dating for almost a year now and this was their first Christmas together as a couple with Hinata.

"Hello!" Hinata greeted as he ran up and jumped into Tadashi's arms

He held his boyfriend and returned the greeting before setting him down to let him greet the others. Hinata hugged them all quickly and smiled asking.

"So, why did you want me to meet you?" 

"Well" Answered Tsukishima "We wanted to go get dinner with you"

Hinata smiled warmly, it made him so happy to have them by his side, spending time with his lovers made him feel like his life was completed, though he hadn't told them much about his family it was something he was scared to do because there was a dark secret he's kept for years about his family, a secret he didn't want his lovers to find out about because he convinced himself that they would leave him so he's kept it to himself.