Ch3-Errand boy

TW: Sexual assault the scene will be marked with *** when it begins, scroll down to the *** to skip the scene

I did not proofread this so I'm sorry for any error's I need to save brain juice for school

Third person POV

The sun shone brightly through the window onto Tadashi's face as he let out a groan and rolled onto his other side to try avoid the sun from shining in his eyes and disturbing his sleep. Tsukishima opened his eyes as Tadashi shifted in the bed beside him, he sat up and grabbed his phone off the bedside table. The time read 6:30 am he picked up his glasses and put them on to see the time more clearly before kissing both the men beside him on their foreheads. Tadashi's eyes fluttered open and Tobio muttered a barely audible "fuck off" under his breath. Without realising Tsukishima was smiling happily as he woke up next to his lovers but they had to get out of bed to he slowly got up over Tadashi and headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Tsukishima was the first one in the kitchen already dressed and preparing breakfast, he quite enjoyed cooking and was very good at it as well. He finished and set the plates on the table.

"Breakfast is ready!!" He shouted before he sat down and started eating not wanting to wait any longer to enjoy his meal.

"We're coming" They both shouted back in union.

~After breakfast~

All three men left their house and headed to the car and drive to work. As they walked into the building their secretary stood up and walked along side them before speaking up.

"Good morning sir's you have three meetings today, two meetings with the head's of the marketing and IT departments. Then this afternoon you have a meeting with Fukurodani, Nekoma and Shiratorizawa They said they weren't going to discuss 'that' in today's meeting is there anything I can get for you?"

"No, thank you please let the IT department head that she can come in for the meeting in half an hour" Said Tobio as he opened his office door

"And could you please bring me a cup of tea?" Tadashi smiled at the secretary and she nodded before walking off.

Tobio groaned as he sat down on the couch in his office, his lovers taking a seat in one of the chairs too.

"Well this is going to be an annoying day" Tsukishima scoffed.

"Aww don't be so grumpy Tsukki! I'm sure Bokuto and Kuroo will be happy to see you" 

"Very happy to see you" Tobio added as Tadashi snickered.

They knew how much their boyfriend hated the two loud CEO's especially when they were in the same place together, they annoyed him all the time and he did not want to deal with them.

'If only someone were to punch one of them, that would be fun to watch' Tsukishima sighed to himself he just wanted to get this day over and done with so he could watch his favourite dinosaur documentary. The room was silent before Tobio spoke up again

"I wonder what Hinata is doing right now"

A few hour's earlier with Hinata

Hinata POV

I reluctantly flung my arm over to my nightstand where my phone was ringing. I groaned and sat up.

"Who the hell is calling me at 6 in the morning"

I squinted my eyes letting them adjust the the light of my phone and read the caller ID 'Tendou' wait..