ch 7- run

"Shit"

Shoyo jumped out of his chair and panicked. No matter who was banging on the door right now he knew one thing. Nothing good would come from them finding him here. He was frantically looking around how the hell would he get out. His first thought was to save everything onto his USB and destroy the computer so that no traces would be found. But who was at the door? Shiratorizawa knew he was here so it couldn't be them trying to break his door down. Nobody can see his face no matter what his heart was pounding so loudly he was barely able to differentiate between the noise coming from the door and his own pulse. Eyes fixed on the bar that was currently displayed showing the amount that had been copied 70%..

he was almost there hand on the stick and ready to sprint to tge bathroom because the door was almost giving in 'come on come on..' mumbling the same thing over and over until his breath hitched when light peeked through a cracked part of what used to be his door, they almost broke in completely looking up at the screen 100% he yanked the USB out and sprinted to the bathroom as s he locked the door his front door was broken down completely. Shoyo sat completely quiet as he contemplated his options. A: Jump out of the window and scale down tye building or B: Let whoever just broke into 'his' apartment find him and reveal his identity.

He pondered for a split second but not soon after the bathroom window was swung open and he looked down from the 2nd story that he was currently on which is also the building he is about to scale down and hope he doesn't break anything because explaining that would be troublesome. As he got out of the window someone began trying to break down the bathroom door aswell. "damn they're persistent can't they just let an illegal hacker get away in peace" He mumbled angrily as he continued down the building.

He looked down again which he probably shouldn't have because things looked really high right now.. lile really high. He let out a shaky breath before jumping onto someone's balcony for safety, which is where he remembered something that would've been convenient awhile ago. Ushijima had installed an app onto his phone that he was told to use in emergencies. Though he didn't feel like dealing with the Ceo right now dying didn't sound like a fun plan either so he opened the app which first off was completely designed with tendous face and then a flashing signal which informed him that someone was on the way.

Standing up again Shoyo peeked over the rails of the balcony. He needed to get away from this building as soon as possible before anyone finds him, by now he had made it to a height that he could easily just jump to the ground. Preparing himself for the jump a loud crash was herd above him, as he looked back up he saw a man looking out of his bathroom window the red head lost his step and slipped which sent him tumbling to the ground landing on his stomach. He groaned as the pain was catching up and the adrenaline began to fade but he couldn't give up yet, hauling himself  up to his feet he began to run as fast as his body would let him trying to get as far away as possible. Though he was trained by Ushijima hence the fact that he just scaled down a building his body wasn't fit for this much stress his skills lay in the handling of weapons. Which in this case where he didn't want anyone seeing his face was kinda useless.

He was still running searching for a place to hide as he heard footsteps behind him, fuck fuck fuck no no he began to panic again his body was slowly giving out and the pain was alot more apparent, Suddenly his face hit the ground again tripping over a rock shoyo quickly fumbled to get back on his feet the person was almost caught up with him. Just then a bright light shone on the street and he felt his phone buzz in hiw pocket. Risking the odds that the car approached him might be the person tracking him down shoyo sprinted for the car. Flinging open the door he jumped in and slammed it shut again.

He let out a big breath of relief when he saw tendou in the front seat and Ushijima seated next to him, never in his life did he think he'd be happy to see these two right now. The car began to drive away as his unknown pursuer took a few shots at their car but they got away before they could deal any damage. Shoyo leaned back into the seat panting heavily and wincing at how much the wounds on his chest hurt everytime he took a breath his head was spinning and he was so cold and exhausted.