Chapter 10 - A lead

Myra on her elegant brown horse, and Muhamed on his intimidating black horse strolled through woods that were bordering a stream.

"We've been riding for hours don't you think we should stop?" Myra whined.

"This is the only lead we have to finding those traitors, so I suggest you keep quiet and continue on until we find them" Muhamed responded

"IF we find them, it's not a guaranteed"

"So what you're saying my spy is lying to me about this lead?" Muhamed questioned.

"Well she is a spy" Myra said, smirking.

"Unbelievable! She would have nothing to gain from putting me on this trip"

"Maybe she's sending us out here to die, I'm not certain of the motive but the fact that we have not found a single clue as to where Da'nanuel and them are is suspicious"

"You're probably only suspicious, because you don't have any trust in your spy"

"Yeah right if-"

Muhamed goes flying off his horse, after hitting what looks like a giant black rock in front of them.

"What in Godbread's name is that?" Myra got off her horse and started to inspect the thing that was now slightly moving, Muhamed was on the other side of it. Then it got up, it looked like a regular beast about the size of a wolf but the bulkiness of a bear, it had yellow eyes and was covered with black fur.

"Such a strange creature..." Muhamed pointed out.

Then all around them, similar creatures like it started to rise up from the ground until there were about 10 of them surrounding both Muhamed and Myra.