Chapter 2 - Tore Apart

"Y- You did this!" Myra shouts at Da'nanuel, while standing over the king subways body, not even daring to look at the banana bread king.

"I swear I don't even know what's going on!" Da'nanuel defends.

"Bullcrap! You gave him the bread so you had to know it was poisonous!"

Muhamed cries out.

"Poisonous? He choked on the food, are you blind!"

Messiaharm responds, throwing his hands in the air.

"I don't agree with Messiaharm on a lot of things, but I know for a fact he choked on the bread, besides do you think Da'nanuel is really capable of this?"

Cherithem looked anxiously, at the bread rulers not sure what to think.

"Let's all just try to think about this rationally and not jump to any conclusions, we don't know what happened for sure"

"Jumping to conclusions?! I saw Da'nanuel poison him with my own two eyes what more evidence do I need than that?"

Myra says.

"I swear I didn't, I can clear all this up, just give me time"

"Sounds like what a guilty person would say, if you were truly innocent you wouldn't need time to come up with a phony explanation to why you didn't do it " Muhamed, responds quickly.

"That doesn't prove anything! He can still be an innocent person just trying to gather evidence to get two people accusing him of murder off his tail" Messiaharm states.

"He wouldn't have to get anybody off his tail if he didn't do it in the first place!" Myra, says loudly.

"ENOUGH!"

Da'ven shouts, and everybody directs their attention to him.

"Do you really think we should be fighting right now? Wouldn't it be better if we all took our separate ideas, and builded them off instead of seeing them as ways to divide us?"

There's a pause, everybody ponders for a second.

"No" Messiaharm says blankly, then everybody begins to argue loud and fast.

After a few seconds pass by they notice something.

"Hey... Where's Da'nanuel!"

Messiaharm says, looking around the room for the banana bread king, and then his eyes find the open door.

Everybody runs outside the kingdom, and see a horse running rapidly away from the kingdom, they see Da'nanuel's terrified face peek back as the horse carries him away.