Chapter 24

Lisas P.O.V
Everything was going horrible with Jungkook and I he hasn't gone to school in almost a week and he doesn't come see me after to school either. I couldn't focus on that though, I have to go get my drivers license today and I'm missing out school to do it. The problem is if I don't get to school by lunch I miss the bus that will take us to the camp site for the senior trip.

"You ready Lisa?" the driver instructor said and I took a breath and gripped onto the steering wheel, and nodded my head.

Throughout the ride I was looking at the time and thinking 'oh I would be in Ela by now' but I still kept my eyes on the road.

To be fair I didn't choose my driver instructor Taehyung actually knows him and set me up. I know it's sounds like I'm kind of cheating because my friend knows him, buts it's good to know I'm not driving next to some random guy.

Now came the parking part of the test, the part I hate the most. I was surprised when it only took me two tries to get into the parking spot.

"How'd I do?" I said my palms sweaty as I turn to him.
"Honestly I would think you're a professional, you aced this good job Lisa now let's take you back to head quarters to get your picture taken on your license" he said

"REALLY!? That's awesome—" I stopped when I saw the time.
"Can I reschedule that? I have a class trip to go to" I said and he smiled
"Of course here's my number call me and I'll make space for you to come in and get your picture" he said and I thanked him.

He got out and went to his car that he parked and I drove off to school. Shit shit shit I'm two minutes late please please please tell me they haven't already left.

I pulled up to the schools driveway and I saw the bus already start moving. I got out and started chasing it.
"WAIT!!" I yelled running. Someone must've saw me because it stopped and the driver opened the door for me.

Everyone cheered for me when I came in. I was confused until Chae came and wrapped her arm around me and led me to her seat.

"Congratulations on getting your license it's about time" she said and I laughed and sat down in my seat. I stuck my head up and looked around the bus for Jungkook but  he wasn't on the bus.

"Hey do you still have the bus seat arrangements?" I ask and Chae pass me a sheet of paper. I looked at our bus and it said Jungkook was suppose to be on it.

The bus started but then the driver pressed on the break so hard it make me hit my head on the chair in front of mine.

"STUDENTS!" My English teacher got on the bus and she looked pretty happy.
"The location of the trip has changed. The farm that we were suppose to stay on has burned down, sadly. The school committee still wanted you students to have a good trip so we'll be staying at a hotel" she said and everyone cheered.

Chae turned to me and shook my shoulders.
"LISA! We get free meals that WE don't have to work for" she said. I was happy but my mind went back to wondering where is Jungkook.

"Quick question do you know where Jungkook is?" I said and Jimin was listening in on our convo.

"He called me to let me know he couldn't make it" he said
"Why didn't he let me know too?" I said my smile fell
"Lisa forget about Jungkook this trip is going to be so fun. It'll be a refreshment from all the drama" Chae said and I shook myself and nodded.

I might've shown her that I was happy but I was feeling like shit the whole ride there.

(Time skip)

We entered the hotel and everyone was shocked looking around. Even I was impressed on how good this trip is turning out so far.

I decided to text Jungkook.