Chapter 2

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Wait so that's all that happen? She's mad at you for stealing her first kiss, but but but you're Jeon Jungkook girls would die for kiss with you" Jimin said and I laughed at his exaggeration.

I looked back over at Lisa's table and I saw Hoon looking at Mina. YAH Lalisa how can you be so clueless open your eyes before you get hurt.

"I think Lisa was more mad that she got a kiss from me even though she knew nothing was going to happen between us"
"Why didn't something happened between you two I mean the both of you would be the golden couple and besides she's Lisa she's not like other girls."
He had a point but if we were to be together and things didn't work out our friendship will be in jeopardy.

"I'm tired of Listening to all this Lisa nonsense I just want to get through the last few classes and go home, ugh but she's going to be there too." Jimin looked at me confused
"We're roommates, it's not just the two of us don't worry Hoseok is there too"
"ROOMMATES that's hot!" I slapped his arm.

"The bells almost going to ring I have to hurry up and get to the other side of the school I have English"
"Ok see you" I got up and threw out my trash and looked over one more time but Lisa was gone and so was everyone else at the table she was sitting at.

(Time skip)

Lisa's P.O.V
It was after to school and Hoon always takes me home, so I was waiting for him in the parking lot. Chae told me she'll stay with me till he came but I told her to go right ahead.

I was standing in the parking lot as all the cars starting exiting out and no cars were left except..... Jungkook's ugh well I guess I have to take the bus now.

"Lisa?" I hear my name by the one person I wish wasn't here. I turned around with an awkward smile.
"I was just about to go home"
"Perfect you can ride with me" he said walking to his car and telling me to come.

"Actually I think the bus isn't packed at this time so I'll just go—" he dragged me by the book bag
"JUNGKOOK!" I yell as I'm now standing in front of the passenger seat, he opened the door for me and had a smug smile.

"Why are you so stubborn we're going to the same place just get in. I looked at the inside of the car, it was clean and it smelled new. Unlike Hoon's car where it's all sweaty and his football gear is everywhere and the weird stains that I find at the top eww.

I got into the car and Jungkook closed it with a satisfied smile, he climbed into the drivers seat and started driving.

"Isn't this nice, just like old times" he said and I almost chocked on my spit
"Don't remind me" I saw him frown in the mirror
"Have you thought about my truce?" He said changing the subject
"No"
"Is that a no to the truce or a no you haven't thought about it?"
"Both"

We pulled up to the front of the house and it didn't take me a second to hop out of the car and slam the door
"THANK YOU FOR THE RIDE!!" I said in a loud secure voice and bowed, and went inside I heard him laugh.

I ran up to my room and screamed in my pillow. Why would I do that? That's so weird thank god he laugh or it would've been awkward.

I heard his bedroom door close and I gave a sigh of relief he didn't come to bother me again. I got a text from Chae

Chae
HEY! Umm can you do me a huge favor

Me:
How big is this favor?

Chae
Well.... can you ask Jungkook to set me up with Jimin

Me:
ME ASK JUNGKOOK WHY!? And when did you start liking Jimin?