Chapter 23

(Chapter might get a little ínstense)
Lisa's P.O.V
I opened my eyes and looked around. NO no no no no. I got off my bed and ran downstairs. All the memories of what happened last night came to me. I fell asleep in the hospital right next to Jungkook and his..... Mom after we drive him there cause he passed out.

I ran towards the door but Hoseok held me back. I started kicking and punching but he didn't budge and started dragging me away from the entrance.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET ME GO!" I said and he put my down still holding onto my wrist. He looked at me for a bit and looked away devastated.

"He told me to tell you not to go looking for him" He said and it ached my heart to hear that. I fell to the ground tears already going down my face.

"WHY!? WHY DOESNT HE LET ME IN!? Why why why" I said punching Hoseok's thigh again and again. He grabbed my hands trying to help me up but I don't budge.

"I thought you wanted him gone?" He crouched down.
"Please...." I said looking up at him grabbing his shoulders sobbing
"Tell me where he is" I said and Hoseok didn't look at me.

"PLEASE!" I hit his chest he just grabbed me and pulled me into his chest
"You'll see him at school but, you knew he had to leave and go back his parents eventually it was just a temporary stay" he said and it just made me break down even more in his arms.

"I will allow you to not go to school today, but for now why don't you do something fun and go start planning your birthday which is soon" he said giving me a smile but I didn't care about my birthday.

I started walking up the stairs and when I got to the landing I stared at my door in disgust and entered Jungkooks room. Everything was still there and it just made the pain even worse.

I took out my phone and dialed his number

*rings* Sorry the number you've been trying to reach is unavailable at the moment leave a voicemail at the tone

"Jungkook... please call me. I'm confused and I need you..........please. come back"

I said and I dialed again to see if he would pick up this time

*rings* Sorry the number you've been trying to reach is unavailable at the moment —

I hung up and tried again

*rings* Sorry the number you've been trying to——

I hung up and put my phone down and started to cry into the pillow. Have we broken up? No I don't think so his mom must've taken him somewhere.

I got out his bed and started walking around and looking in the drawers. I opened the nightstand the was next to the bed and there it was the silver necklace he gave me for my 14th birthday.

I bit my tongue I didn't want to cry again I wanted to be happy so I put on the necklace and went to go look in his bathroom mirror.

It looked beautiful around my neck but I looked horrible. I hurried up and went to my room and grabbed my makeup and a nice dress and went back into his bathroom.

I started doing my makeup and it felt nice to do it and I fixed up my hair and wore the nice dress.
"Woah" I was turning my head at different angles in the mirror surprised at how good I did.

It didn't matter how I looked I still felt like shit and just wanted to be with Jungkook.

I look at the time on my phone and it's 3:30 I finished school an hour ago.