Chapter 20

Lisa's P.O.V
Just another boring weekend nothing isn't really happening. Ever since the kiss Jungkook and I haven't said one word about us to anyone.

I woke up exhausted because Jungkook and I stayed up talking for hours. I went downstairs to see Jhope having breakfast and Jungkook is across the table sleeping.

"Why do you look like that?" He says and I shot him a death stare and he scooted his chair away from me.
I started eating my toast and smiled looking at Jungkook.

"I was just watching a movie, and stayed up late by accident" I grabbed the butter that was on the other side of the table.

The door swung open and Jin Namjoon and Yoongi walked in.
"LISA!" The ran over and basically dragged me out of my chair to toss me around with love.

"Wowwww I didn't here any excitement for me" Jhope huffed taking his dishes to the sink.

Namjoon carried me bridal style and started twirling me around. He has a habit of picking me up and putting me down once we're both dizzy.

He put me down and everything was spinning and I laughed because when I walked it was all funky. Yoongi had arm wrapped around me.

I look over at the table and Jungkook woke up. His eyes are half closed and and he had Jelly on his face. I laughed at him and he looked over at me and immediately opened his eyes all the way.

"Finally" Yoongi said once he saw Jungkook was awake. Jin and Namjoon came and grabbed me for round two.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A DOLL! STOP!" I yelled and all the boys and the room responded
"Yes you do" I rolled my eyes and got down.

"Hey" Jisoo said walking in from the front door and I ran and hugged her.
"What do you guys do to her?" She said in a motherly tone and and pointed her keys at all the boys who now went silent and were scared.

I let go but still followed her around like a puppy. She went to go get a glass of water
"Oh Hoseok I kind of ran over one of your plants outside sorry" she said in a calm tone and he jumped up from the couch and ran outside.

I saw Jungkook heading up stairs and I waited a few seconds so I can follow.

"I'm kind of tired I think I'm going to go take a nap" I said walking over to the stairs.

"Aww why we just got here you were filled with energy like seconds ago" Jin frowned and I shrugged my shoulders and walked up the stairs.

Jungkook was waiting in front of the door of his room. He smiled when he saw me.

"What if it wasn't me" I leaned against the wall
"Then I would've played it off im a Genius" he said sticking his chin up.

"Besides...." he grabs my wrist and opens the door while checking if the coast is clear. He pulled me in and closed the door and whispered in my ear
"Sneaking around is way more fun"

I laughed and he turned away and walked into his bathroom as I just threw my self on his bed.
"The boys really love you" he looked over at me with a quick look and then back at the mirror.

"Yea they're my friends if they didn't love me that would be weird" I said and he took his shirt off without a hesitation.