Chapter 18

Lisa's P.O.V
I don't remember anything that happened last night except for the part that I spilled milk on myself but that's all.

I hurried up and got ready in my uniform and put my messy hair in a ponytail. I asked Chae to pick me up because I wanted to get to school early and didn't want to bother Jungkook.

When I get outside I don't see Chae I see Jimin instead. I walk over to the car and look inside to see if she's there but nope not there at all.

"Miss class president herself had to attend a DA meeting with the board of our school so she asked me to pick you up" he said with a smile and signaled me to get in I agreed and got in the passengers seat as he drove off.

"Do you have any idea what the meeting is about?" I ask looking at him while he drives
"Yea I do but I don't think I'm suppose to say it" Jimin said looking at me really quick with an unsure look and then back on the road.

"I guess I'll tell you a little bit about it ummm I think they're not allowing school relationships anymore" he said and I was left speechless.

"Wait how about You and Chae and Tae and I" I said and Jimin shrugged his shoulders
"That's all I'm suppose to say but how are you and Taehyung?" He says.

"I love it! the relationship is just perfect he treats me amazing and he's like a prince" I said and look over at Jimin looking like he wants to laugh.

"What?" I said and he looked forward again
"Nothing" he had a smug look on his face
"No go ahead I'll wait unless you want me to—" I said and his laugh cuts me off

"Is that a threat?" He snickers a little
"It wouldn't sound like a threat if you tell me what's so funny" I smile.

He pulled up to the schools driveway and The class president Park Chaeyoung was walking our way with her arms crossed.

"What happened?" I ask and she sighs
"All I can say is that from now on you cant date on school grounds" she said and my mouth dropped and I quickly bid them a goodbye so so can go find Taehyung.

"Hey doll" he said and I froze at the nickname the only one other person calls me that is Jungkook

"What you don't like it?" He says and I snapped out of it
"N-no it's nice" I said and he frowned. He leaned towards me for a kiss but I blocked it with my hand and looked around.

"Someone might see us" I said and he raised an eyebrow confused
"Why what's wrong?" He was cut off by the announcement being made on the loud speaker

"From now on, on school grounds there will be no romantic relationships no hugging, no kissing, NOTHING!  Your romantic interactions will remain outside of school no further announcement have a great day students"

Tae looks at me and I nodded
"How did you already know the news?" He asks as he walks me to my first period class which is English.

"Well how about I take you on a date today?" We stopped at the doorway of the classroom. The hangover was really starting to kick in and all I really want to do is lay in bed after school.

I didn't want to say no though but the bell rang
"You should get to class" I said and he nodded. He looked left and right, the hallways were starting to empty out he quickly pulled me in for a peck on the lips and ran off like a little kid.

I smiled and went and sat down in my seat and laid my head on the desk waiting for the teacher to come.

Something feels off? Almost like my day is basic no drama, no looks from anybody I don't know I just feel like—-