Chapter 30 final

Lisa's P.O.V
I was running around the house so was Jungkook and Hoseok. I hate to say it but we were going to be late for graduation.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yell at Jungkook as I run around looking for my capping gown
"MY FAULT!" He says and we stop running around to glare at each other annoyed.

"YEA YOU DIDNT HAVE TO BE CHARMING!" I said finally finding my gown and heading upstairs
"WELL SORRY I WANT TO STAY IN BED WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND GIVE HER KISSES AND LOST TRACK OF TIME!" He yelled and I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him and he returned the annoyed look.

"I LOVE YOU!" I yell
"I LOVE YOU TOO!" He yelled back
"Is this what love looks like?" Hoseok says and we both shot him a death glare and he jumped back
"You two are a scary couple"

I ignored that comment and ran up the stairs. I sat at my desk and did my makeup as quick as possible. I rarely do my makeup so nothing came out good.

Ahh I slammed my head onto the desk. I shot my head back up getting an idea. I just searched up makeup tutorials and did what the lady did except I had to restart like 5 times.

I finally looked and the mirror, confused. I leaned closer and blinked.
"Wow Lalisa you surprise me" I said flipping my hair and waking like a runway model in front of the mirror.
"Hey Lisa- AHHAHAHA" Hoseok walked in laughing and I kicked him in the butt to get out.

"LISA HURRY WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I hear Jungkooks voice and I'm trying to put my heels on.

I ran outside as Hoseok was in the drivers seat and Jungkook was in the passengers seat.

"Why do I have to go in the back?" I whined and Hoseok yelled which startled both of us
"You kids now as days always complaining" he said looking forward annoyed. I sat in the back trying not to laugh.

I met Jungkooks eyes he was looking at me in the rear view mirror.
'Look away' I mouthed to him and he shook his head no and physically turned around to look at me.
"You look beautiful" he said and I smiled. It didn't last long because Hoseok made a vomiting noise.

"Are we making you feel single?" Jungkook said and ruffled Hoseok's hair as he kept focusing on the road "Actually--no let me not say it" he said and he had a smug smile on his face Jungkook and I exchanged confused looks

"ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP!" I said and he stepped on the breaks which made all of us fly forward. "No way, who is it?" Jungkook said shaking his arm, as I leaned forward to listen "Why did I get stuck in a car with the two youngest" Hoseok fake cried

"WE'RE LATE JIMIN JUST TEXTED ME SAYING EVERYONE IS GETTING INTO POSITION!" Jungkook said and he got out of the car as I followed
"Where are you guys going?" Hoseok asks "We'll get there faster if we run" Jungkook said and ran as I try to follow along but these heels were slowing me down.

He seemed to notice because he turned around and crouched down. I just stared at him confused "Get on" he said and I laughed
"I don't think so" I said and he looked back at me. "I'll slow us both down, I got this" I said and took off my heels and put my hair into a ponytail and started running "Are you waiting for an invitation? COME ON" I look back at him as I ran he laughed and followed behind.