Chapter 8

Lisa's P.O.V
I finished talking and telling the story. I look over at him and his mouth was slightly open and I can tell he wanted to say sorry his eyes said everything. For a second I think I saw his eyes tear up.

"Lisa...." he started sitting up straight, I gulp and was ready to get up but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in. My face was up against his chest and I can his smell his cologne it's smelled..... nice. It feels like the old times....I looked up at him and he looked down our faces only inches away.
"I'm sorry for not opening up to you, I'm sorry for being immature, but I'm mostly sorry that I ruined the greatest thing I had in my life...." we both started to cry together in silence. We didn't care, his grip around my body just went tighter.

"I love you" he said and and my eyes shot open my face was heating up, and all of a sudden I was dizzy. I detached myself from him, he looked confused while my heart was pounding intensely inside my chest
"Y-Yah you can't just say that" I said and he still had a stupid confused face on
"Why not?"
"That should be saved for someone special" I ignored his intense eye contact
"You are someone special to me though and didn't you say it too" I groaned and shoved my face into my knees. Him just staring at me made me uncomfortable.

I get his arms around my waist and I looked up and turn around to see I'm in between his legs he was back hugging me while he had his head laid on my back.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" I put my hand into a fist and bonked the top of his head and he flinched and rubbed it in pain
"I-I still hate you" I said getting up from the bed but once again he grabbed my wrist unexpectedly and pinned my down on the bed as he hovered over me.
"You don't sound to sure?" He smirked leaning his head closer
"JEON JUNGKOOK GET OFF OF ME!!!" I yelled giving him a stern serious face
"Do I need to say it again?" He said and i wanted to explode. We suddenly heard something downstairs

"GUYS I'M HOME!"

I looked up at Jungkook with the 'oh shot' look and he returned the exact same look. He got off form on top of me and ran to close the door and turn off the lights.

We hurried up and went Inter the bed. It was tight under there and the warmth of his arm around me made me feel safe.

"Send him a text" he said
"Why?"
"So he doesn't think we completely disappeared" I took out my phone to send a quick message

Me:
Hey Jungkook and I just went out for fresh air

(Seconds later)

Hoseok:
Oh ok you're with Jungkook, I see you two are getting along ;)

I shoved my phone faces down because Jungkook was looking over
"What did he say?" He said reaching for my phone but I slapped his hand
"It doesn't matter he doesn't suspect anything"

It was silent and I was fidgeting with my fingers because I know his eyes were on me. I looked over at him quickly and back down he laughed and his hand put a piece of hair behind my ear, while his other hand reached for my chin to turn it to face me.

"I want to start over..." he said and I let out a sigh
"I-I don't know"
"I know I can't change wants happened but we really did have a connection..." I looked over and his eyes looked sincere. Is he going to say it?
"...You were my best friend" I let out a breath. What did I expect from this man whore, I'm so gullible I have to stop thinking there's hope.

I removed his hands from off of my face
"I don't think that's a good idea"
"You never know until you try" his voice was soft and I didn't know what to say after that. We heard the door open and the lights turned on and Hoseok walked in.