Chapter 16

Lisa's P.O.V
I woke up and felt this Boulder figure behind me. His hand was on my face and it smelled like cheese.

I remove it and turn around to look at him. My jaw dropped and I fell off the bed. HE'S SHIRTLESS not that Im uncomfortable it's just I can't look away ewwww The fact that i even thought that.

He woke up to the sound of me falling on the floor. He had messy hair and he squinted his eyes because of the light shining on his face.

"Why don't you just take a picture?" He said and I snapped out of my trance and looked at him in the eyes and he was smirking.

"Just looking at the fact that you have a dad body" lies lies lies this man has fully ripped abs but I can't say it or he's going to be annoying about it.

"A DAD BOD!" He whispered yelled not wanting to wake up my parents
"It's ok we're all a little insecure" I got up and was walking to the door until he swung me over his shoulder.

"JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN!" I slapped his booty and he laughed.
"JUNGKOOK!" I whispered yelled as he started to spin around and i was getting dizzy.

I pinched his back and I accidentally slipped off his shoulder and hit the floor with a loud thud.

Jungkook was laughing and stuck his hand out for me to grab but I already know he's going to drop me again.

I got up and gave him a slight push but he grabbed both of my hands and pulled me closer to him.
"When am I going to get my date?" He said and raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you talking to?" I look behind me he grabbed my face and turned me back around to look at him.

He poked the inside of his cheek looked at me intensely.
"I won the race..." he said and I thought about it and I pulled away from him.

"N-no way you told me that you would win it for me so I don't have to go out with any other guy, you told me there was no catch" I said and he laughed and put his hands in his pajama pockets.

"I never said that" he gave me a smug look. I mean it's just one date Lisa it won't mean anything to him or you.

"Fine I'm to tired to argue with you, where do you want to go?" I said and he smiled.
"I don't know, how about a café?" he suggested.

"Very basic but ok" I agreed and he narrowed his eyes at me
"Basic?" Suddenly he looks at me up and down.

"That Pajama is kind of interesting" he had a smirk on his face. I look down at it. I was wearing small black pajama shorts with a grey long sleeve top.

"What's wrong with it?" I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.
He laid back on the bed with his hands behind his head not keeping his eyes off me and still looking.

"Nothing, you just look good doll" he licked his lips and I blushed and needed to change the subject quick.

I grabbed his shirt from the floor and threw it at him
"Put a shirt on will you" I said walking to the door
"Why is it too distracting?" He sat up putting it on
"Dad bods aren't distracting" I said leaving the room as fast as I can before he can say something back.

(Time skip)

Jungkook and I had to take bus into town because my parents basically live in the middle of no where.

"Here" he hands me a strawberry milk while he had banana milk.
"I saw that you didn't eat much breakfast" he said shoving it into my hands and I look down at it.
"If you don't want it—-"  he tried taking it back but I pulled it away from him
"I don't remember saying that" I told him and started drinking it and staring out the window.