Chapter 17

Lisa's P.O.V
The week was finally over and It was just as amazing as I expected it to be. On the last day we decided to leave early only because we miss home and we didn't finish the essay for winter break.

"Lisaaaaa" my mom wouldn't let go of me and I kept tryin to push her off. My stepdad and Jungkook were laughing and gossiping in the corner looking at us.

"Promise me you'll come back soon" she says finally standing up straight and looking at me.
"Yes I promise I'll let you know when I get back to Korea" she nodded and hugged me one more time.

Unlike my mom I just gave my step dad a quick hug and goodbye.

"Ok let's go wait for the bus" Jungkook said and I took out the picture the old man dropped on the plane.

"I want a chance to give this back to someone" I said and Jungkook took it and turned it around.
"LISA ARE YOU CRAZY!" He said while I tried to snatch it back.

"We don't have time but maybe later on we can give it back to them" he said and I frowned. I nodded and he sighed in relief.

"Let's get going" he said and started walking and I followed along behind him.

(Back in Korea)

We opened the door and the smell of food hit us right in the face. A lot of people were there like a lotttt.

There was a beautiful girl with black hair that I noticed right away. I've never seen her before. So far the only people I knew were.... Jin, Jhope, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Chae, Yoonah, and Taehyung.

Yoonah ran up into Jungkooks arms and she wrapped her legs around her waist like a Koala. He seemed really happy to see her as well. She then separated and..... kissed in the mouth.

I got a horrible pit in my stomach looking at them I didn't know Jungkook was that serious about her.

Taehyung walked over to me with a smile on his face and leaned toward and kissed my cheek.
"I've been very bored and lonely without you here" he said and I bit my tongue to stop myself from screaming.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his were on my waist.
"Well I'm back and we should talk" I said and his face lit up
"Is it about—-" I placed a small peck on his lips.

"YAHHH LISA!" I hear Hoseok yell coming over and I quickly ran off leaving Taehyung standing by the doorway speechless.

I went around and greeted everyone as we all sat down at the table.
"Lisa tell us about your trip" Yoonah looked at me excited.

"I- umm well I didn't do much most of the time was spent with my parents" I said and Jungkook raised an eyebrow and kicked me under the table and I chocked on my food.

"Lisa was quite a thrill in Thailand did you know she can sing" Jungkook said and he gave me a smirk and I took a deep breath to calm myself.

Jin started clapping and cheering and Namjoon joined in with him
"Wow you really are talented and beautiful" Yoongi said quietly and gave me the thumbs up.

Hoseok suddenly got up from his chair and leaned across the table to me
"It's settled we're having a Karaoke party tonight" he said and everyone seemed happy and started agreeing with him.

I grabbed my two hands and made a hand motion across the table to show Jungkook I wanted to strangle him. While he kept eating pretending like he didn't see me.

"I don't want to come off as rude but who are you?" I ask the the girl with the black hair and she put her fork down and looked at me with a smile.