Chapter 8

Maggie's POV
I'm worried about Kieran. I know I should be worried about Kiara and Dallas because they're the ones missing but Kieran's my boyfriend and he's with me. I knock on his door. "Come on Kieran just let me in. It's just me."

I hear a click as he unlocks the door and I breathe a sigh of relief. I walk in and he closes the door behind me and locks it again. I sit down on the bed and he sits beside me. He looks like he's gonna cry. "I didn't take care of her."

I hug him and he breaks down crying which breaks my heart. "They called your mum and shes coming this afternoon. And you took care of her as well as you could." He shakes his head. "No I didn't cause I spent my whole night with you without even checking on her."

"Well she's a 17 year old girl she could take care of herself. It's no one's fault and nobody even expected this to happen so you couldn't have known that you might need to check on her every second." He nods slowly and I kiss the top of his head.

People have always said that me and Kieran are a weird couple. They look at me and they say things like "she's bitchy, she's always in a bad mood, she generally doesn't like people, you don't wanna talk to her she will snap at you."

Then when they look at Kieran they go "he's nice but he can be a bit cheeky, he's a troublemaker, he's the class clown, funniest guy you could ever meet." I've had so many girls say to me that they don't understand why we're together but at the end of the day he loves me and I love him so it doesn't matter.

I hear soft snoring and I chuckle as I realise that he fell asleep. That's cute. I lay down and shift him so that he's laying on my chest and not my lap. He stirs and wraps his arms around my waist and burrows closer into my chest. I chuckle and stroke his head as I begin to fall asleep as well.