Chapter 5

I wake up to soft rocking and loud panicking. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" I open my eyes to see Dallas completely panicking. "What's happening?" I look around and see we're on the sea then I remember the events that happened before.

"Why did you cut the rope?!" "Because there was water police the media would eat that up." I look at him angry. "What media? We're pretty far away from home!! What fucking media?!! I literally hate you right now!" "I'm sorry ok? I'm so sorry."

I look in front of me. "Oh my God look at that." He looks at me confused. "At what?" "Is that an island?" He squints at where my finger is pointing. "Holy shit! Yes it is." We begin paddling frantically towards the island.

When we get there, Dallas gets out the boat then helps me out. I look around and it looks like a pretty big island. I look at my watch which unlike my phone is waterproof. "It's currently 1 am and I'm cold so maybe we should sleep in the boat for today."

He nods. "I'm pretty sure I saw a blanket. If you don't mind sharing with me?" "Whatever it's just sharing a bed with a boy I've done that before." He looks at me weirdly. "Oh shit I didn't mean for it to come out like that! I meant Kieran and Chase. I've shared with them. Mostly Kieran though."

He nods. We get in the boat and get comfortable and then we get into the boat and lay the blanket over both of us. "Goodnight Kiara." "Night Dallas." I drift off to sleep.