Chapter 26

Kieran's POV
They've been missing for a month and a half and I miss my little sister. It honestly terrifies that she's out there with some guy that she doesn't know well probably scared out of her mind.

I sit on Maggie's bed and wait for my phone to ring cause mum is supposed to call me soon. As if listening to my thoughts my phone rings and I answer quickly knowing it's mum. "Hey babe." "Hi mum how's it going? You see anything while helicoptering around?" She sighs.

"I'm sorry baby we didn't see anything but we still have hope." "How are Callum and Marissa?" "They're good. Your Uncle Sam is coming to you so you can go back home and stay with him, Jessie, Harry, Jake and Presley." "Really?" "Yeah I trust them with my child."

She chuckles. "Are you sure you should trust them with your child?" "They take care of Presley, Harry and Jake pretty well." "Well that is accurate." Presley, Harry and Jake are my cousins. Presley and Jake are five and Harry is ten.

"I'm sorry that I've been here for so long but you gotta understand that I can't leave for another two weeks." "I understand mum. Don't worry about it. I'm not alone. Maggie is sitting with me right now. I'm ok." "I've got to go because we're gonna go a little further today." "Alright bye love you mum." "Love you til sweetie."

She hangs up the phone and I sigh as I lay down on Maggie's lap. She plays with my hair. "You ok?" "I'm ok babe." I let myself drift off to sleep as she keeps playing with my hair.