The Guild

Izumi was in the «Guild's Office» and is now running it as she has it checked out as once the news hits and how the «Hero» handed it down to her cause no one else wanted it and that was after 'two weeks of an internship', it spread like wild fire making her to ignore it really.

She works super hard as she has Kirito, Asuna and Keiko working with her as Kota is getting training to use his «Quirks» much better and to fully understand them as well, too. Nezu keeps visiting with All Might while Hitoshi is busy with Aizawa and the «Fuurinkazan Guild» really.

Nezu was shocked at the size of the town and the size of the water amusement park, the amusement park and the arcade building making Izumi to shrug as she did that for both the money and for some relaxation times really as she uses the building part of her «Gamer Quirk».

She had roads going to all three and had four acre plots for the parking lots for all three making there to be a lot of visitors to those three making her to explain the insides of them only allow new ones to be added with some height safety and upgraded the rides to hold more by fifty really.

Class 1-A and 1-B got the chance to enjoy all three for free making the Bakugo family to be shocked that Izumi owns the three and she had gave them a free pass for two month only. Izumi figures out the very much missions for each «Hero» or «Heroine» «Side-Kicks» she has.

Izumi was really busy as she had to mostly ask for help figuring sorting things out which Nezu wonders where she is which All Might doesn't know and both found out as Izumi is buried in paperwork and forms making many to help 'save' her as she complains about stupid civilians fully complaints making many to laugh.

"You'll get use to it really. What's your test? Most «Agencies» will have those like Sir Nighteyes' is make him laugh or to steal the stamper from him really." Izumi thinks as she doesn't know, but making it up on the spot shouldn't hurt really.

"Depends on which side of the «Guild» you want to be part of fully really."

"Side?" Everyone asked.

"Yep! There's four sides to the «Guild» really. «Public» one is to last thirty to an hour max against a senior. If under thirty, then more training and then a rematch fully against that senior and you fully become his groper to learn the ropes better and have someone to help you figure it out.

Think of it like a Buddy system in households, but more the lines of senior «Heroes» showing junior «Heroes» the laws and ropes of the «Guild» and how to be a great «Hero» really." They agreed to that as it works very well, really from what they can see.

"The second side is for the «Underground» side. You know the types. Infertation, Information Gathering, Trailing, ect, ect, ect. The sort of stuff. It's really the largest «Underground Network Communication» group really.

It also has a lots of «Vigilantes» that joined in after what I said to the media insects. Don't laugh, All Might! They are insects! They swarm you for a interview and plasters fake news about you and the pictures! Gha! Marriages are ruined because of that really!

I never liked lies and preferred the truth more than those stupid lies they put out there really! Why can't they leave both us «Heroes» and «Heroines» alone I will never know!" All Might was still fully laughing as he knows if the media heard that, they would demean a huge interview from her really.

"The third side is the «Lawyers» and the «Auditors». Helps to make it very legal and to have the paperwork and forms signed to get the very warrants and to show we are serious about this really. And the fourth one is the spying which is above us really.

Had to have some spying done to get sorting information and the third side helps out with that making it legal and allowed as long as it's for a sorting amount of time. Why do you all think the «Guild» keeps getting new requests or as we all call them «Quests» really?