Gamer Quirk Activate

Seele never told her real name and was worried cause she has three last names with her being female really and Kirito fully does understood since males would do that more than females in the past as that's harsh on their bodies fully really.

Keiko got some training down for her two «Quirks» and was happy as Seele always knows other ways to use a «Quirk» and made sure it's worth the pain by doing the very movements first, then add the «Quirk» making Kirito to be very surprised.

Kirito's Quirks are «Gamer: Party Member Quirk» which he gained from Seele and «Spriggan Quirk» with his first main Quirk being «Codex», but he has also gained «Aerokinesis Quirk» making him to use it in the air making him to enjoy this as Seele was a great teacher really making her to blush.

Seele used her «Gamer Quirk» to see if she can check if her game info is there and saw she needs to start before transferring it over which will add more skills and levels for her own profile really making her to start as she needs to figure this out.

She knows how to handle the new information as it seems Yui has fixed it that their bodies change to handle their new skills for the real life really making her to thank Yui secretly as Strea also helped out.

Seele allowed both to mess around with their money to increase it making both to have a lot of money from this really. Kirito was shocked and doesn't complain about it as he can use the money for something really like a company or something else.

'Begin? Accept/Refuse' A voice said as she, Keiko, Kirito, Yui, Strea and Yui can see it which is for those she trust only it seems once again as they looked at the message box in bewilderment before realizing that it was fully waiting for her to press onto something. She pressed 'Accept' before it went up to show a new box.

'Link Activated!' She saw a Message Box with a Mail flashing on the scene and pressed on it to show a message from someone before pressing on it to read it and was broking down for her to read better again.

'Welcome! The Main Scene has boxes with titles on it! The Base Stats box is to know what your base stats are at! The Stats box is to know what your stats are at! The Skill box is to know what your skills are at! The Guardian Familiar is an animal bonded to you and you can talk to it fully telepathically!

Everything will be for free for the first four years and you can have more than one Guardian Familiar (Max ten) plus the camera will allow you to take pictures and you can make copies of them and have them turn into printings to sell or put into the Album box to store to look at later!

Telepath is also a skill you can learn once you get your Guardian Familiar and may use it to talk to your friends mentally to keep people from over hearing you once you mastered it! The Friend Box is where your friends are and their stats!

Everytime you look at a person, you see their stats and you can see their level as well! If you try to learn something at home or at classes really hard, you gain it as a Skill to use later after full mastery of the skill! That all I got to explain this!

Good luck!

~Zulu Ozuku' She then saw an arrow pointing backwards and when she pressed it, it brought her back to the Main Scene where she saw the boxes as it had said and she had pressed on the Stats box to see her stats are at.

'******* ********-****

Level: 1

EXP: 0/500 (Note, base stats are always Level*3)

HP: 6,000/6,000 (Regen: 350/hr) (3,000 base + 3,000 (Guardian Familiar))

MP: 3,000/3,000 (Regen: 350/hr)