UA Entrance Exams

Izumi, Kirito, Asuna, Keiko, Eri, Yui and Strea got to UA Entrance Exam building and went to the writing test and was getting ready as it took Izumi a whole year to strengthen her body to handle «One for All Quirk» that All Might gave her two months ago to allow her get use to it.

He'll try the best he can to teach her, but it'll be hard making her to explain she'll figure it out and ask for help if it's really something critical as she can't always follow him in his foot prints with his arms really making him to be proud of her cause of that one point really.

Kirito and Asuna gained custody of Izumi and moves her stuff into the new place as the school was warned of a group of seven being a party of seven which had made the principle to be so very curious about the seven of them really.

Izumi wears a halter top that covers her one hundred and seventeen inch firm and lifted bosom with lasagna straps to crisscross behind her back to keep it up with skin tight pants that are to her ninety-three inch hips which is showing off her fifty-nine inch waist.

She also has on flats for some good grounding as she still has her skills like her party members do making her to make sure they still have all of their clothing from the two games making them to like them really as Izumi is the best ever really.

Asuna has on a simple halter top and leggings with good combat boots to run in with her hair up in a high pony-tail making Izumi to leave hers down since she likes it like that really making Kirito to gently laugh at his second little sister really.

Kirito has gained some more height and grown his hair out a bit making him to look more handsome as both Asuna and Kirito have their wedding rings on with Asuna going as the newly name Narusaka-Kirigaya-Yuuki Asuna really.

It always makes her to giggle when they asked her why her name is like that and she enjoys their shockness from it really. Keiko has her hair grown out and has Pina out making many to think she's a robot or something.

It's making Keiko to love those looks until they realized Pina is part of her «Draconic Quirk» really as Keiko has on her outfit from «SAO» when she met her mama making her to love it really as Yui, Strea and Eri will be fully joining them as no one is going to be left behind on this quest really.

Izumi has increased her stats and has most at Master Level with «Koshiki Shorinji-Ryukara», «Laido (Katana Sword)» and «Kyokushin Karate» being Expert level really from hard work. Yui and Strea's 'True Main Quirk' is called «Digital Conversion Quirk».

It's making it to be rare for twins to have the same five «Quirks» in life with one being different really making it to pass thanks to Seele's lawyer really. Yui and Strea had wanted to continue their «Guild» making Izumi to agree once she has the «Job: Pro-Heroine».

"I plan to be the «Symbol of Hope» and not the «Symbol of Peace» as we don't need peace. We need hope and faith." It was making All Might to laugh at that as he agrees with her on that one and she did trusts him to not tell anyone about two of her daughters.

All Might was shocked, but agrees to not tell anyone as he has a friend who might babysit them and little Eri when Izumi is in classes mkaing her to accept and they'll meet after the exams today making this to be prefect really.

Though they did wonder where all that money came from and who the heck the «League of Villain Guild» is really as they could of gone for «Grey Hearts» or even «Mordor» making Kirito to laugh at that one as Eri has a pretty dress on.

Eri has underneath the dress is her training clothing in black for young children making everyone to have them on to act as extra support for the females and to lazy around back home really as they are perfect for either one really.