Meeting Asuna Yuuki and Quirk Training

Seele saw Kirito with a girl and left them be until he brought her over and Asuna wants out of her «Guild» to join a new one making Seele to accept and she sent the request once she left her «Guild» making her to accept fast really.

It was making Asuna to wonder how the «KoB Guild» feels about this really, but Seele shrugs her shoulders and they try to figure out Asuna Yuuki's «Quirk» to help her train in it really to help her out more with them like Seele did for Eri and Keiko really.

Asuna has long, orange-brownish chestnut hair and hazel eyes. In the early levels of «SAO», she wore a dark red leather tunic with a lightweight copper breastplate and leather pants with boots up to the knees along with a hooded cape.

After joining the «Knights of the Blood», she wore a red and white uniform that all «KoB» members wear and wielded a rapier made by Lisbeth called the «Lambent Light». Seele gave her some new uniform really.

It was making her to be faster and have more body movement to her attacks making her to like it as Asuna explains that her three «Quirks» are «Gamer: Party Member Quirk» which came from Seele with «Fairy Queen: Titania Quirk» and «Sylph Quirk» as her two main Quirks.

It was making Seele to notice the Yui, Strea, Eri and Keiko also had gained «Gamer: Party Member Quirk» as well from her, too making them to be Seven Party Members with Seele as the Leader and Kirito is the captain making Asuna to not mind it as it works out really.

"I can take over if Kirito is sick." That just made Seele to chuckle as Kirito blushes at that. Seele gave Asuna nine new «Quirks»: «Fairy Language Quirk», «Sylph Language», «Healer Quirk», «Medical Knowledge Quirk», «Herbalist Knowledge Quirk», «Medical Chemist Knowledge», «Medical Scientist Quirk» and «Herbalist Quirk». 

"Oh! I'm a «Healer» to the party, but I can still fight to hide this fact and the others are to help me out! I like this and I even just passed my High-School! Now I can get a degree in this practice and some in lawyer to help since both can help the patients out!" Asuna was trilled by this really.

Seele gave Keiko the «Cait Sith Quirk» with the language to go with it making her to love it as she has ears and a tail to go with it as her dragon scales are on her arms and legs with feathered wings coming from her back with some fur to keep her wings warm.

It was making her to love this really as she looks much cuter than before making them all to laugh really as Keiko got a lot more training and she loves how she can hear far away making her to love this and she can smell far, too.

Kirito and Asuna got married in the game and she asked if any marriages inside the game effects them in the real world which her uncle's lawyer says 'yes' to making both Kirito and Asuna to be fully legally husband and wife in the real world as well, too.

It was making Asuna's big brother, Yuuki Kouichirou to fully approve of it since he knows his little sister doesn't like the asshole that his father picked for her to be fully married to once she turns sixteen really. Seele calls her 'onee-sama' and Kirito 'onii-chan' making both to smile as they are happy to have her in their life really.

Asuna helps with the «Guild's Quirk» training and Seele was enjoying herself as Kirito told both his mom and sister who were fully shocked really. Seele has her «Pyrokinesis Quirk» patted down as she does fully remember those moves from Avatar: the Last Air Bender anime show.

She even remembers the ones from Avatar: Legends of Korra making her to have fun as she got them pretty patted down making both Kirito and Asuna to chuckle at her making everyone to join in as she tries to wield them like pure weapons really.

She also loves how it also works for her «Electrokinesis Quirk» and «Aerokinesis Quirk» making her to have great attack and defense moves to use for it as she also got into «Koshiki Shorinji-Ryukara», «Laido (Katana Sword)» and «Kyokushin Karate» really.